Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Camarillo? Never saw that location as an option. Is it a service center or delivery center?
So I contacted my SA about delivery and he said he managed to get my delivery set to the new Camarillo store!!! EDD is still Oct 2-5. Went by the new store today and it is a real nice new (maybe refurbished) building fronting the 101 freeway. Not open on Saturday or Sunday and there were only three teslas on the lot and one belongs to the sole employee inside. I might be one of the first few delivering at this location. Have not heard from Tesla yet about a delivery time. Maybe Monday or Tuesday but probably Tuesday.

So I contacted my SA about delivery and he said he managed to get my delivery set to the new Camarillo store!!! EDD is still Oct 2-5. Went by the new store today and it is a real nice new (maybe refurbished) building fronting the 101 freeway. Not open on Saturday or Sunday and there were only three teslas on the lot and one belongs to the sole employee inside. I might be one of the first few delivering at this location. Have not heard from Tesla yet about a delivery time. Maybe Monday or Tuesday but probably Tuesday.
They’ve been doing deliveries there for about 3 weeks now. I drove by today and saw some people inside. One of the SA’s told me they are getting a ton of cars in the first week of October! Hopefully yours will be one of those!

Last edited:
Folks who already own Teslas: How long does the dopamine rush last after getting the Tesla? Weeks? Months? My life is now centered around getting the next dopamine source. Eating is one for sure. Buying gadgets certainly other. Going for iphone 13 pro max. Generally I get a great feeling for few days with that and then it fades. I may have to eventually shift to meditation and self search to get the continuous bliss I seek. Everything else so far hasn’t stood the rest of time though they are the ones that control my life goals haha lol what a pitiful way to live
Just shy of 7 years in. While the dopamine rush of simply driving or riding in a Tesla has faded a bit (especially as the toddler takes over most of my available brain cells), it comes back in a flash when you get stopped by strangers to be asked "how do you like it" or hear "this is my next car."
My order date as 7/22 and my Edd changed today to 10/24-11/11…wonder if ours Y’s will ride together to the east coast lol.
Hi neighbor! My EDDs are in November. I wonder where they'll land.

Question for you and other current owners: how do you find supercharger and BMS reliability? I know that the most efficient method is to roll in at super low SoC, but I have a fear that BMS may be buggy and it’s actually lower, or the supercharger is down or overcrowded and I just need to drive 20 miles to the next location.

My questions might be moot because I might end up stopping due to biological needs more often than vehicle needs, or by the time I get my Model Y in six months there’ll be way more superchargers.

Also, no change in EDD. Still blank.
Lowest I’ve rolled into a SuC has been rated range of 7miles. Speed is a huge factor and I was scheduled to arrive at -3%, but I simply set autopilot to 5mph slower and got there. Also, there is a buffer of about 15-20mi below 0%.

The short answer is that I’ve never actually been concerned about range. I drive a bit over the speed limit and whenever I need to stretch it, I just slow down a bit and gain a ton of range. After ~55mph every 5mph faster uses exponentially more energy.

Ahhhh! I got a VIN! It wasn’t suppose to be ready until January. Help! I just bought a M3 2 weeks ago because I figured it would be months before I’d get the Y. Figured I could sell it. Now the Y says delivery 10/2-10/5. Where’s the best place to try to quickly sell my model 3 long range?
Carvana, Carmax, dealerships etc. Or trade in with Tesla?

You can get a quote for your car online easily.
I sold my Rav4 last week after doing an online quote on KBB, Carvana, and Vroom.
Vroom offered the highest, but I was tensed about the process, of them taking the vehicle, but send you a check a few days after, unlike Carvana, who gives you the check upon pickup.
Got a few dealerships calling me through KBB, and I ended up getting the same $$ as Vroom from a Chevy dealership. We also ended up selling my brother's car to them the same day too, since they were interested in both vehicles.

Dealerships are desperate for cars at the moment, and may pay you a good chunk for yours!
Start with an online quote, then you can try to get that in trade with Tesla maybe, or sell to the highest payer you get.

Wish you all the best!! 🤗 👍

Last edited:
Anyone know if leaving an expired trade in offer on your profile delays things? Also, does the offer get re-run closer to delivery? I'm trading in my beloved 03 Audi RS6, and every time the offer expires and I re-run it, the value goes up a few hundred bucks. If I re-run it now and take delivery in another month, am I missing out on some money by accepting "today's" value?