Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll definitely report back after my delivery Tuesday. I did run into a snag as tomorrow is a holiday and DCU said they won't be able to email me the image of the check until Tuesday morning. The Delivery Center said they will notate this on my account and there shouldn't be an issue. They also told me it will be all contactless and I don't even have to meet the person delivering the car and I have 100 miles to report any issues on the Tesla App without a time limit.
Where are you picking up from?
Good luck!

There are several threads haha. A CA one, a West Coast one, even a June/July OD one. I was considering starting a new “1st 2-weeks of July orders for a Wh/bl LR with Costa Mesa pickup” thread, but there are only so many I can monitor.
I'll make sure to browse these threads. I'm approaching my 2nd EDD date range this week and wondering if mine will get pushed back again. My EDD range is about 4 weeks. Not sure if this means anything but I saw a lot of EDDs with 2 weeks range some having only days even.

Reactions: TatisJr
Checking in, still no EDD. For those with home deliveries scheduled without being consulted, you can reach out to the DC and get it switched back to DC. Some people don’t like someone else driving your car off the lot to get it to your house, or want someone to talk to during the delivery process. If you don’t care, then you can keep home delivery as is!

My EDD was pushed back from Nov 11 - Dec 1 to Nov 25 - Dec 23. This is the first time I’ve seen a 28 day window instead of the normal 20 day window. Hope this is just a place holder….
I just got a 28-day window too. I expect they might have changed their algorithm for some reason. Maybe this is Austin coming online. I don't know but I'm pretty pissed off right now. I thought I was a couple of weeks from a VIN and then had the rug ripped out from under me ... again.

Reactions: TheDarkKnight$