Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WHAT?!?!
I need to check this one out lol. Thank you!
I am a Costco member so things should be slightly easy. I just switched over to State Farm in August, so I wonder if they would penalize me in any way. Although the rate they gave for the 3 wasn't horrible. I think it was a $30 increment which I think is pretty good since it is better coverage and all.

But I will definitely check Connect out. Thank you!
Yes look into Costco insurance. I have a feeling you will be switching lol

Wow.. I have Connect for my home and auto insurance. They used to be called Ameriprise Home and Auto a while back. They do have great rates and intend to compare it with Tesla insurance (I'm assuming Tesla can only insure Tesla cars) on the Model Y as soon as I get a VIN and Connect for the other car plus my home insurance. Or maybe it will be about the same since I get discounts for multi-car and home insurance from Connect. Lately I got a letter from Connect that they are raising the premium for my house due to wildfires, floods and even making separate coverages (another premium) for hailstorm damage - I guess for my roof and solar panels. I don't know how much my premium will be after all this.
what is your experience with Connect Costco auto insurance? I just got a quote from them for the Tesla MY and it's at $300/6 month which is very reasonable compared to $1000/6 month for Mercury. So I am very interested in switching to Connect.

what is your experience with Connect Costco auto insurance? I just got a quote from them for the Tesla MY and it's at $300/6 month which is very reasonable compared to $1000/6 month for Mercury. So I am very interested in switching to Connect.
That sounds pretty good.
I think mine, or rather my brother's, comes out to $500 for 6 months from State Farm. He's a younger driver, but we are both on the policy, so I hope that's helping.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Same thing happened to me today in Chicagoland. OD 7/24
I was holding at 10/24-11/13 for a long time. Then today it went to 11/5 to 1
Also in Chicagoland, but no change yet today, but I’m expecting it even though I enter my EDD window this Friday. I texted my SA this morning but no response so far….

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
In Vegas we barely have driveways. My house has enough space for two cars in the garage and two in the driveway but I've got my car, fiancé's car, my motorcycle plus the new Y coming. I wish I could get another Tesla. I was actually looking at the old roadsters this morning thinking about how feasible it would be to have one haha.
I've entertained the idea of getting an old Roadster too... I assume you'd have to buy them directly from an owner though right? I imagine you aren't finding them at dealerships...

My house has enough space for two cars in the garage and two in the driveway but I've got my car, fiancé's car, my motorcycle plus the new Y coming.
#HumbleBrag

Haha I'm just jealous. As someone who has been living in dorms, with roommates, and renting apts for the last 12 years, I JUST had my one-year anniversary as a new home (detached condo) owner. We have exactly one space in the driveway and a one car garage, stacked sequentially.

Reactions: RyMY