Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can somebody tell me what this means? They are notifying me of a change from radar to visual?? I guess I will click proceed with delivery but really why are they confirming this now?

Attachments

• 124CC0C3-69EA-40B5-839C-B81BBDECB305.png
    124CC0C3-69EA-40B5-839C-B81BBDECB305.png
    498.1 KB · Views: 63
Can somebody tell me what this means? They are notifying me of a change from radar to visual?? I guess I will click proceed with delivery but really why are they confirming this now?
Haha looks like it was the VIN message. As soon as I clicked proceed with delivery I saw the VIN. The EDD still remains the same 29-Oct through 11-Nov
Hopefully that will tighten more now

Haha looks like it was the VIN message. As soon as I clicked proceed with delivery I saw the VIN. The EDD still remains the same 29-Oct through 11-Nov
Hopefully that will tighten more now
Congrats! I was just thinking that the frequency with which I've been checking my account is probably excessive since my EDD window doesn't start until the 30th. But this validates my obsession!

brb...refreshing...nope no VIN.

Congrats! This is encouraging. Ordered MYLR White on white August and my delivery date just slipped again to beginning of February. 2 Months down, 2 to go?
Did your est delivery dates range line up with when you finally got a date? In other words, did it say October est. then you got a delivery date of 10/28?
Hi! When I placed my order the estimate was for September. I had an EDD almost from the moment I placed the order, might have been a few days. The first EDD I ever had was something like 8/10-8/30 so I was so excited, thought I was going to get it way early! But it literally changed everyday until late August. Needless to say I did not get it in September and it was frustrating. But plenty of people who ordered around the same time as me did. My last EDD was 10/26-11/5, got my VIN on 10/13 so two weeks before the estimate.

My recommendation is to not obsess over the EDD right now, because it drove me mad. My opinion is that most people with far away EDD will get their car beforehand, Tesla is just being real conservative with their delivery estimates.

Last edited:
Congrats on getting your VIN! What is it?

Yup, that’s the Blue Button. Tesla removed radar from their US-made Model 3 and Model Y. If you want radar it’s only on Model S/X, and MIC Model 3/Y.

Reactions: Oldguywaits