Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My theory is that the new language was introduced for folks beyond a certain day count. Let’s see if it stacks up… I’m on day 99 today and noticed this change couple of days back.

How about others seeing this change - what’s the general count of days since your OD?
I see the new language and I am on day 72 since my OD and my EDD starts in 9 days.

Reactions: turrmoil
Ordered my MYLR beginning of October with a EDD of March 9 - April 9, It actually updated to an earlier date now of February 16 - March 16. Surprised to see but I'm sure it'll change again. I don't need the car until May anyways since my lease with BMW isn't due until then.
Pay off bmw lease and sell to Vroom :) That’s what I will be doing, and make about 3k from that. Too bad BMW now forces leaser to payoff instead of just transfer to another dealer. Have to eat about 2k in taxes.

Reactions: turrmoil
I'd recommend getting mud flaps from any other place but Tesla. Their mud flaps sag after installation and you only get the front ones .. Abstract Ocean / RPM tesla and many others have better ones and front & rear .. I personally installed the AO ones and they look great.

I read the litany of threads on the topic, seemed that the Tesla flaps had better coverage, the video you posted would suggest the opposite but he’s sponsored by AO so idk. In the end it’s a low cost add on that if I’m not liking the results I’ll switch it up. I already have the Tesla flaps.

Got a text to set up delivery. Nov 8 it is.. nothing on the trade in and apparently all I can do is wait for them as when I called they said the trade in team is not customer facing and has no phone number…🙄

There are five general campers.
1- That spend 10K on the FSD no PPF
2- That spend 4-7K on PPF no FSD
3- That spend 14-17K on FSD + PPF
4- No FSD and only limited to no PPF
5- FSD (10K) but only limited to no PPF

WHICH camp are you in?? Just say camp 1,2,3 or 4
Camp 2 all day. I had FSD on my original order but decided that I can activate the subscription for long trips.

How about others seeing this change - what’s the general count of days since your OD?
I think the new language is system wide, and likely meaningless since it applies to all. It removes any mention of the order date which makes sense because we’ve all seen later orders ocassionally getting VINs ahead of earlier orders. Looks like the language is just catching up to actuality.

I’m day 42 and have the new language.

So earlier I remember that auto lane change was reserved for FSD and not available in autopilot.
Did that change?

If yes, then what extra function does FSD buy you?
You’re correct. Lane change on AP is only available with FSD. I simply meant if @Oldguywaits didn’t feel like fiddling with the safety score game, and testing City Streets FSD, he still gets Lane Change which is pretty useful and nice to have.

Pretty much FSD gets you City Streets (if you pass the safety score game), auto park, summon, and lane change.

You’re correct. Lane change on AP is only available with FSD. I simply meant if @Oldguywaits didn’t feel like fiddling with the safety score game, and testing City Streets FSD, he still gets Lane Change which is pretty useful and nice to have.

Pretty much FSD gets you City Streets (if you pass the safety score game), auto park, summon, and lane change.
On way to pick up the car so will see

I read the litany of threads on the topic, seemed that the Tesla flaps had better coverage, the video you posted would suggest the opposite but he’s sponsored by AO so idk. In the end it’s a low cost add on that if I’m not liking the results I’ll switch it up. I already have the Tesla flaps.

Got a text to set up delivery. Nov 8 it is.. nothing on the trade in and apparently all I can do is wait for them as when I called they said the trade in team is not customer facing and has no phone number…🙄
Makes sense ... additional coverage trumps looks :) Best of luck on the delivery !!

Reactions: PatrickTM
I think the new language is system wide, and likely meaningless since it applies to all. It removes any mention of the order date which makes sense because we’ve all seen later orders ocassionally getting VINs ahead of earlier orders. Looks like the language is just catching up to actuality.

I’m day 42 and have the new language.
Oh well… :)
That both good and bad news.
Good news that it shouldn’t be interpreted as “you are further delayed and we know it”

Bad news because “we don’t know it and we don’t know when you will have your car”

😂😂

Congrats!
I’m so jealous/frustrated! My OD is 7/23, Profile date is 7/26. Same config as you except no tow. My EDD was 11/4-24 for a month until last weekend. Now it’s 2/2-3/2.
That is crazy! It may well switch back though; mine went from January to November at one point. There seems to be no rhyme or reason behind who gets a car related to when they ordered.

Got a VIN. MF305xxx

Red with Black interior and 19 inch

EDD now shows 10/31-11/4

MVPA still shows CA 1500 credit instead of 750? So that means if i take delivery after 1st will it be the same?

Also another question was, my agreements review button is still greyed out. Is it normal? Got an email to make a payment, but there is no option to pay. Weird.

Appreciate if anyone can answer. Thanks
Try opening the MVPA. Both times we got a VIN, I noticed the button went blue and was marked complete after viewing the MVPA. This may not be it but that’s my observation.

Very interested in hearing your experience. Thank you.
I installed the front bumper ppf today on my wife’s MY and yikes, it was a lot of work. I did it solo but will recommend having someone at least while you get the film off and have it set. Biggest issue was aligning the corners and sensor holes. It was easy to do one side but then I tried to do the other side and it would reach. I realized it needs a little pulling so I did it a quarter length at a time. It’s a pain to steer but again as a one man show. Next time (I have another set for my MY), I’ll make sure my wife is available to help.
Now I get why it costs a lot for ppf. It’s not the material, it’s the labor. I’m sore. Lol but I enjoyed it though. I’ve tinted car windows in the past so I have an idea of the process