Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So finally Red team here’s some more love… sometime this evening I got my VIN… as I was compulsively refreshing the app and the browser the magic button appeared.

7SAYGDEE0NF3xxxxx

Will start the loan hunting now tomorrow.
Nervous to be honest, on what to expect on financing and the condition of the car etc :).

Deep breaths now for containing the excitement. 😂😂

So finally Red team here’s some more love… sometime this evening I got my VIN… as I was compulsively refreshing the app and the browser the magic button appeared.

7SAYGDEE0NF3xxxxx

Nervous to be honest, on what to expect on financing and the condition of the car etc :).

Does "...N..." mean 2022?

7SAYGDEE0NF3xxxxx

Aye!! Didn't I say I feel reds coming soon!! 👯‍♀️ 🎉

Here are the siblings, after a chase 😜
We went to a Boba tea place after the SC.

IMG_1928 (1).jpg

7SAYGDEE0NF3xxxxx

Congratulations