Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After picking up Electra yesterday, I drove her to and from work today (35 miles each way). I also gave my boss a ride in the middle of the day, and I think I may have made Elon another sale. Electra drives incredibly smoothly. I'm trying to use the autopilot feature, but it's so so scary. What I've used was pretty cool, though. The acceleration on this thing is crazy fast yet smooth. I was going to get a Spotify account, but so far I think I'm fine with the Tesla built-in channels. Definitely worth the wait, and I hope you all get VINs and deliveries soon!

Ummm.... VIN! 311,XXX - a 2022 (N)

And now EDD is 11/13-17? Shoot, we haven't gotten a single trade in offer yet.
We have a service appointment for our S 11/12... wonder if we can pick up while we're there since we literally have to be there anyway. Well my hubs does.
Woohoo!! Congrats!!

Is the brown sugar bubble tea all the craze where you are? When it first opened here, there were long lines. I think it died down a little.

Apologies for going off topic sometimes. I hope these random topics keeps all the members waiting for VINs entertained.
I think it does keep us entertained! FYI- I had to give my daughter the Heimlich maneuver after she choked on one of the tapioca pearls!! 😱
Ummm.... VIN! 311,XXX - a 2022 (N)

And now EDD is 11/13-17? Shoot, we haven't gotten a single trade in offer yet.
We have a service appointment for our S 11/12... wonder if we can pick up while we're there since we literally have to be there anyway. Well my hubs does.
Yay!!!
1636589432505.gif

View attachment 731602
Sorry its taken this long to get a better picture up. Did my first drive last night that was more than a few miles and I have to say, on smooth roads this thing feels really good. The audio system is top notch and doesn't need the extra signal processing. The car is still a bit stiff on bumps and rough pavement but I think I'm getting used to it. Its no F150. One other note - the double pane glass in the front windows definitely provides some noise reduction but the rear windows are single pane and you can sort of hear the road noise behind you. I will continue hold my EDD brethren in the Light until you finally get yours.
Very nice. I went with the black interior, didn’t think the wht/Blk would look that good.

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
What a time to get busy at work. I was not really able to take the car out till this afternoon. Drove for a bit and enjoyed every bit of it. Hope I can spend more time with the car tomorrow.

How are the other recent owners doing? Just catching up on the posts.
I drove to my old house and anywhere I could think of lol. Love it!! I park it, yell at my passengers to watch the doors, and then can't take my eyes away from it when I am walking away.
Yeah I am a bit crazy! lol.

I do miss the handles, up top usually, to be able to hold onto, while getting in and out of the car, for my "passengers".....

Hi! How were you contacted for your delivery time? Tomorrow makes a week since VIN and no one has contacted me from delivery yet.
Check your emails and your text messages. I got the email to schedule my delivery, which I called to have it changed to pickup at SC instead. They made the switch, I went back using the same link, and was able to schedule. I then called them the next day to reschedule the pick up and they were able to accommodate, even though they had a few pickups that day.

Is the brown sugar bubble tea all the craze where you are? When it first opened here, there were long lines. I think it died down a little.

Apologies for going off topic sometimes. I hope these random topics keeps all the members waiting for VINs entertained.
I was afraid to try anything else, plus there was a line behind me lol.

I also come from a chai drinking country, so it is something we have every day at home. It felt safer to start with the chai tea combo ;)

Reactions: RyMY and PatrickTM
Hi! How were you contacted for your delivery time? Tomorrow makes a week since VIN and no one has contacted me from delivery yet.
I actually went to the Tesla store today to change cash to finance and update the registration as well. The guy was the only one at the store so he handed over his laptop to me. In their app is an option that shows potential car delivery date to the delivery center. Based on that he asked when I should schedule the pickup and that’s how I got the pick update of 11/26.

I think the best option is to goto the store where u booked and setup your pick up appointment.

Frankly speaking the store folks are swarmed with potential buyers and it feels the store is understaffed. I felt bad for the guy helping me and my wife as it was 3:30pm and the dude didn’t even had his lunch and there were prolly 3-4 customers waiting behind us to speak to him!!

Hope this helps.

Got my VIN today 11/10. Its a 2022 NF312xxx

MYLR Blue/White/No Tow.
Order/Profile Completion Date 23rd July
EDD before today was Nov 13-27
Its now Nov 11-17. Hope the vin stays now!!
WA Seattle Delivery
Congrats! Happy for you and envious. Before today my EDD was 11/21-12/5. This morning it changed to 2/8-3/8. I’ve got the same OD as you. What’s up?
Inner peace…

Congrats! Happy for you and envious. Before today my EDD was 11/21-12/5. This morning it changed to 2/8-3/8. I’ve got the same OD as you. What’s up?
Inner peace…
You completed your profile right? A lot of people reported a random push out many months - but then in a couple days it will go back to "normal". I wouldn't worry if you already completed profile.

View attachment 731602
Sorry its taken this long to get a better picture up. Did my first drive last night that was more than a few miles and I have to say, on smooth roads this thing feels really good. The audio system is top notch and doesn't need the extra signal processing. The car is still a bit stiff on bumps and rough pavement but I think I'm getting used to it. Its no F150. One other note - the double pane glass in the front windows definitely provides some noise reduction but the rear windows are single pane and you can sort of hear the road noise behind you. I will continue hold my EDD brethren in the Light until you finally get yours.
Great photos, a real beauty! That is the exact configuration I ordered. Your photos have reassured me that I picked the right interior/exterior color combo.