Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So for you guys getting your delivery dates, what was your order date and what was your Previous EDD before your update ?
My OD was 8/8 with an original EDD of "November." I had a 14-day window before dropping to 6 days after VIN assignment. An hour or so ago, I got a text with a choice of 3 days (none of which were inside the last window :rolleyes: ) to pick from for delivery. See sig for details.

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
Has anyone gotten their car before their delivery date? Wondering how common that is…
I did. When I ordered it said “January” and when I finally got my delivery scheduled it was between Nov 7-9 (lots of EDD voodoo in between), I chose the 8th. They called me the 4th and I picked up the 5th.

I'd asked about this earlier elsewhere. It is possible but tedious. You basically setup a new Tesla account for yourself (if you are the reservation seller) and you unregister any existing products with the current account with the order, then change the primary email address for the old account with reservation to the buyer's email address and then provide them with the account password. Accepting delivery and flipping isn't nearly as lucrative due to taxes and all the extra hassle though I'm sure there are some still doing that.
what about the name, driver's license etc., entered during registration? How can switching an email change the registration?

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
Team - Recco for car seat covers? I like these based on what I’m reading but it’s ooo and not sure if folks have tried it. TIA if you have and can share your experience. Thank you.