Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked her up this morning. Only issue was frunk fit was lowerer on sides than front. They were able to raise it by adjusting some rubber just under hood. They let us examine car for defects for around 45 min but the SA did mention they had pickups scheduled every 1/2 hour (the next appts were parked directly behind us). We moved the car to a parking lot across the street to add accessories, adjust settings. Anyway, car is so fun to drive!!!! Thanks everyone and good luck and shorter waits for all!!!!

Attachments

• D6753DDB-B129-480C-863D-BD7267DE71C8.jpeg
    D6753DDB-B129-480C-863D-BD7267DE71C8.jpeg
    526 KB · Views: 93
Ya I’m not sure how the market will do - and if it’s better to get rid of it now vs later.

so That’s the thing.
Carvana has been offering me $36k (ish) for past 2-3mo.
vroom came in at 39k yesterday
kbb 44k
Going to carmax today.
Ooh KBB is winning them. Make sure the dealer they match you with offers the same.

I was matched to a Philips Chevy through KBB. I was pretty accurate with my car's description, but missed one spot. It was over my height...... 😁
They tried to reduce the value but I was firm on the online offer. Since I was descriptive and honest in listing the issues with the car, they didn't argue much.
Ended up getting the online value and sold the second car to them on the spot.

Reactions: samori01
Ooh KBB is winning them. Make sure the dealer they match you with offers the same.

I was matched to a Philips Chevy through KBB. I was pretty accurate with my car's description, but missed one spot. It was over my height...... 😁
They tried to reduce the value but I was firm on the online offer. Since I was descriptive and honest in listing the issues with the car, they didn't argue much.
Ended up getting the online value and sold the second car to them on the spot.
Will do. We’ve sold to carmax before and they were very easy to work with. Hoping Carmax will match / beat kbb.

In your opinion would you sell Now or wait closer to Model Y delivery date.

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
Hey, we just ordered a Y LR - blue - no other options. I see you did something similar a couple wks ago. Just wondering, how did yours move up to March/April for EDD?

EDD fluctuates around quite a bit. Give it time and yours might move closer too.
What he said. I didn’t do anything. Just all of a sudden was different after having been offline camping for a few days. Logged back in and there it was.

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
We're home with marshmallow!

The car itself is perfect, far as I can tell. And the drive is sooooo much smoother than my rickety, rushed first production 3, even on the larger Y wheels.
White interior is great, even though I made a mess with my jacket, which I forgot was falling apart and shedding flakes of pleather.

Delivery experience was *sugar*, plain and simple. Exacerbated by the fact that we did not get to come home with our S after 11 days in service. They even admitted that despite our telling them over and over again we were coming in today and wanted the vehicle, they kept prioritizing folks who chose to wait in the waiting room for service. Not cool.

I won't get into all the reasons why delivery sucked. Just know that they are churning out these no/low-contact deliveries by the dozens per day so don't expect a lick of attention or support.

BREAKING NEWS!

Just got a call from Octavia at the Colorado Springs store. She informed me that the Nambe (Santa Fe, NM) location is not delivering anymore cars until further notice. I’m assuming some regulatory junk or training issue came to light after a few deliveries at Nambe last week. At any rate, this guy is happy because they are going to put the car down in my driveway at no charge. Doing the happy dance!

Oh, Still no VIN!

The car itself is perfect, far as I can tell. And the drive is sooooo much smoother than my rickety, rushed first production 3, even on the larger Y wheels.
White interior is great, even though I made a mess with my jacket, which I forgot was falling apart and shedding flakes of pleather.

Delivery experience was *sugar*, plain and simple. Exacerbated by the fact that we did not get to come home with our S after 11 days in service. They even admitted that despite our telling them over and over again we were coming in today and wanted the vehicle, they kept prioritizing folks who chose to wait in the waiting room for service. Not cool.

I won't get into all the reasons why delivery sucked. Just know that they are churning out these no/low-contact deliveries by the dozens per day so don't expect a lick of attention or support.
Where is our picture of Marshmallow?? Time tomorrow pay the picture tax

Will do. We’ve sold to carmax before and they were very easy to work with. Hoping Carmax will match / beat kbb.

In your opinion would you sell Now or wait closer to Model Y delivery date.
You have another car. I would say you might be able to stretch it out and hope you get some more with possible buyers on holidays. Private selling is a good option too. Offer up, FB Marketplace etc.
The thing is, situation can go either way. But right now, you could take a few weeks out I think. I sold mine in September. I do wish I had waited another few weeks. I thought it was the best offer at that time.
Toyota Tundra is significantly backordered till 2024 or something along those lines due to part shortages, so I don't see this dying too soon.

Grats!! 🎉
We are both done with the waiting pain! 😄

• Funny
Reactions: PhillyGal
Picked her up this morning. Only issue was frunk fit was lowerer on sides than front. They were able to raise it by adjusting some rubber just under hood. They let us examine car for defects for around 45 min but the SA did mention they had pickups scheduled every 1/2 hour (the next appts were parked directly behind us). We moved the car to a parking lot across the street to add accessories, adjust settings. Anyway, car is so fun to drive!!!! Thanks everyone and good luck and shorter waits for all!!!!
Nice! I am getting my Red MYLR next Thursday although I'm secretly hoping they call me and ask me if I can come in a few days earlier. We bought our first model Y last year and it was due to arrive on New Years eve until they called me on December 26th to tell me it was in and could I come and get it. I dropped everything and was there in my pajamas in like 30 minutes. 😁😂

After months of waiting, it finally arrived! Not how I expected. SA scheduled my pickup at the dealership for today at 3pm. Last night it was changed to home delivery. Didn't know what to expect.

Received a text message at 2:45pm that the car was on the way. At 3:10pm received another text the car had "arrived". I walked outside and there sat my Telsa as the driver walked to an Uber. Not one word - LOL. I didn't even know how to open the car! Then, took me 10 minutes to figure out how to start the car! I did a quick walk around to inspect the car. Only noticed two items. The front hood gaps are not even, but only by maybe 1/8 of an inch. In the rear one back panel has a 1/8 gap. Also, they missed talking off all the stickers. But, that was easy enough.

Overall, I'm happy considering the horror stories I've read. Would have been nice to have a 10-15 minute tutorial, but Googling everything was fine. Driving...very different compared to gas cars. I can certainly see rarely changing the brake pads. Now, no more gas stations!

Interested in this ceramic coating. Can you point me to more info on it? Never heard of interior coating. I pick up MYLR this Monday. Very excited and the list of accessories keeps growing. Might cancel my FSD from what I'm reading about it. Tough choice. Not sure. Any opinions on it much appreciated.
I don't think anyone should pay 10k for it, but I think at the very least, cancel and try it out. It's $200 for a month. If you love it than you can pay the 10k. If you hate it then you only spent $200, and if it is what I know it will be for me, something you may use periodically, then use the subscription and pay for it monthly when you need it.

I don't think anyone should pay 10k for it, but I think at the very least, cancel and try it out. It's $200 for a month. If you love it than you can pay the 10k. If you hate it then you only spent $200, and if it is what I know it will be for me, something you may use periodically, then use the subscription and pay for it monthly when you need it.
100% agree with this. I would have paid the 10K if they let me transfer it while it was still in beta . Once it is an official release then go ahead and lock it to the car. I see no value in it ATM. Chances are your Tesla will be gone long before FSD is ready