Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When driving in rain, I frequently adjust the wiper speed based on the rain intensity. On every other car I’ve ever driven, this is done on the stalk and can quickly and easily be adjusted without taking my eyes off the road. Not on the Tesla, unless I want to constantly talk to my car.
Yeah i am the same i will change the intensity of the wipe every few minutes sometimes.

New here, well actually a long time lurker. these forums are a great soruce of information and has been a great help for all things dealing with Tesla. I'm a July order for a MYLR with tow hitch, I completed my profile at the end of September. I got my VIN and EDD and made a appointment for Dec 23, but on Dec 22 the service center here in SoCal postpone my appointment to prepare the vehicle further. When I called they told me the car was a lemon (damaged in transit) and that I will be put back in the queue and getting a new VIN and EDD. Since it was Tesla that made the call, will I be at the front of line or is the March 18 to April 18 that im seeing?
the some thing happened go me. I was reassigned a new VIN in 3 weeks

When I took my hold off on 11/28, my page changed to "Prepare for delivery" with an EDD of "TBD" and has not changed other than the text below TBD alternating between: "Delivery timing will be available soon" and, "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

On a separate note, people are saying they are refreshing their app for updates. I don't see any of this information in the app. Instead, I have a message that reads, "Manage your order in your Tesla Account" with a blue button to "Go to Account" which takes me to the Tesla website.

At what point in my order/delivery process can I track my order in the app without having to go to the website?

When I took my hold off on 11/28, my page changed to "Prepare for delivery" with an EDD of "TBD" and has not changed other than the text below TBD alternating between: "Delivery timing will be available soon" and, "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

On a separate note, people are saying they are refreshing their app for updates. I don't see any of this information in the app. Instead, I have a message that reads, "Manage your order in your Tesla Account" with a blue button to "Go to Account" which takes me to the Tesla website.

At what point in my order/delivery process can I track my order in the app without having to go to the website?
Try to delete and reinstall your Tesla app. Sounds like it is out of date

Reactions: PatrickTM
I just had my 1/1 hold automatically removed today. I logged in just to check to make sure my hold was still there and now it says prepare for delivery estimated delivery TBD. Anyone else seeing this?
Me too. Was scheduled to come off on 1/1 and this morning its apparently automatically removed. No EDD yet.

I ordered in July, put it on hold in October before a VIN was assigned, and have just had it removed. Interesting to see what happens from here.

I'm scheduled to go to Lisbon from 26 Feb through 6 March. Is there any doubt whatsoever when my pickup date will be? I have no doubt; my only question is how they know?

Last edited:
Me too. Was scheduled to come off on 1/1 and this morning it's apparently automatically removed. No EDD yet.

I ordered in July, put it on hold in October before a VIN was assigned, and have just had it removed. Interesting to see what happens from here.
It looks like it has happened to quite a few people. I started a thread to track EDDs for those of us in the same boat. Order hold automatically removed

More good news: the Tesla Shields first and second row floor mats finally arrived! I just installed them so they'll have to flatten out a bit, but so far they fit really well. I was extra pleased to see they updated the rear seat mat design away from the straight line ridges on their website to the form fitted ridges that LCDR is selling. It's a much cleaner look, they feel great, and I'm happy we finally have them.

edit: then I walked away and a few minutes later the car sends a notification that I didn't close the passenger side door completely. I love this car!