Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: DrGriz
Anyone have luck requesting Tesla to put your order off for a quarter or two? When I placed the order, the delivery estimate was July. I expected to take delivery in July or later, but got a text message yesterday saying I could expect a delivery this month! I am not financially ready for it. Asked for my order to be put on hold, and they said they can't hold it beyond 90 days from the order date. Their original estimated delivery date was well beyond 90 days from order date!

Anyone have luck requesting Tesla to put your order off for a quarter or two? When I placed the order, the delivery estimate was July. I expected to take delivery in July or later, but got a text message yesterday saying I could expect a delivery this month! I am not financially ready for it. Asked for my order to be put on hold, and they said they can't hold it beyond 90 days from the order date. Their original estimated delivery date was well beyond 90 days from order date!
What is your config and order date? From what I understand, holds are now a max 30 days.

Honestly I don't think you will need to, it'll most likely just keep getting delayed and you'll be begging them to finally deliver it

Reactions: samori01
I had the luck(?) to order literally on the day or day before FSD went up by $2 K. So, reluctant to remove it... And oh, didn't the MY base price also go up since then?
You should be locked in at the FSD pricing also you should also be able to edit your design. If you do not see the edit design button, should be able to use this link to unlock it:

https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN#######
(Switch out your RN number with the ##).

See this thread for more info on editing design and keeping the price you are locked in at Edit Design without affecting price now?

Reactions: DrGriz