Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an almost identical range, 5/9-6/5. Zero movement since I ordered.
Mines been steady at 4/30-6/4 for about 3 weeks, but I’m not optimistic that’s happening given all of the other delays. Plus no calls or texts asking about trades or financing yet. Who knows though, they may find time to make just my car and delay everyone else’s. Lol. They done stranger things for sure!

I found another person on the TBD Island! What is your order config, order date, and did you have any holds? I was on hold until August and then was back on hold until January 1st.
Model Y LR, WHT, BLK and no options. Ordered in 2020. Took off hold in Oct of 2021, got an April-May. Then in Dec Tesla put me on hold for no reason and I took it off. Then got May-June. Then TBD then July -Sep and now back on TBD for more than a month.

Same general location and window for me and yeah no movement at all. I'm guessing we will be pushed, at which point I'll probably start looking at some other options.
I spoke to a Tesla rep yesterday by phone, and one in a service center in Seattle a few weeks ago, and both say I am still looking at late May, based on what they can see on their screens. So, hopeful still.

Well the SA told me that P models are coming in near the beginning of the range but that was back in the beginning of March when I placed the order.

One thing I know for sure is that if I don’t have a VIN by this time next week it is very unlikely the car will arrive by 5/7. For this part of the country I was told about 14 days between VIN and delivery.

I think either folks with older orders are adding FSD or switching to P so they can get quicker delivery. The result is that more recent orders will be pushed further out.

I’m hopeful but also being realistic. The only chance of getting a narrow VIN to delivery is if someone else cancels or rejects one.

Unfortunately this is the world we live in ATM.

Well the SA told me that P models are coming in near the beginning of the range but that was back in the beginning of March when I placed the order.

One thing I know for sure is that if I don’t have a VIN by this time next week it is very unlikely the car will arrive by 5/7. For this part of the country I was told about 14 days between VIN and delivery.

I think either folks with older orders are adding FSD or switching to P so they can get quicker delivery. The result is that more recent orders will be pushed further out.

I’m hopeful but also being realistic. The only chance of getting a narrow VIN to delivery is if someone else cancels or rejects one.

To be honest and hate to say it, switching from LR to P should have their EDD reset based on when that change is made.

Adding FSD no longer affects the delivery date. They took that away a month or so ago.

But I just noticed something odd using the configurator; MP’s are now ONLY available in white even though Giga Texas is producing Y’s in all colors now I believe.

And MP delivery is currently June-July 22.

Adding FSD no longer affects the delivery date. They took that away a month or so ago.

But I just noticed something odd using the configurator; MP’s are now ONLY available in white even though Giga Texas is producing Y’s in all colors now I believe.

And MP delivery is currently June-July 22.
I see all available colors. I thought they took away FSD priority as well but there seems to be some conflicting information on this. Either way I don't think FSD ever affected delivery for MYP it only prioritized the LR orders. I have FSD on my order since 3/15 but delivery date never budged since I placed the order on 3/2.