Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see all available colors. I thought they took away FSD priority as well but there seems to be some conflicting information on this. Either way I don't think FSD ever affected delivery for MYP it only prioritized the LR orders. I have FSD on my order since 3/15 but delivery date never budged since I placed the order on 3/2.
That’s very odd. I have closed the window, rebooted my device, gone back to the configurator, and the problem persists. All 5 colors show on the screen, but it will not permit me to choose any color except white. But to clarify, this is for MYP only. All colors are available for the MYLR.

Out of curiosity, where are you located? I’m in Olympia, WA, so maybe the configurator changes depending on the IP address? Just for grins, I might call one of the Seattle sales offices and ask them what’s going on.

Last edited:
That’s very odd. I have closed the window, rebooted my device, gone back to the configurator, and the problem persists. All 5 colors show on the screen, but it will not permit me to choose any color except white. But to clarify, this is for MYP only. All colors are available for the MYLR.
Out of curiosity, where are you located? I’m in Olympia, WA, so maybe the configurator changes depending on the IP address? Just for grins, I might call one of the Seattle sales offices and ask them what’s going on.
I’m in Maryland. The website can be slow sometimes. Maybe it’s a website issue.

what seems to be the consensus on speeding up EDD? Seems that switching over from MYLR to MYP definitely speeds it up (unfortunately not an option for me as I don't see the edit order link, possibly because I ordered June 2021 and this only works post september orders?)

what about adding FSD for existing orders, I thought I read somewhere that tesla closed this loophole, but was this closed only for NEW orders?

Thanks in advance everyone.

what seems to be the consensus on speeding up EDD? Seems that switching over from MYLR to MYP definitely speeds it up (unfortunately not an option for me as I don't see the edit order link, possibly because I ordered June 2021 and this only works post september orders?)

what about adding FSD for existing orders, I thought I read somewhere that tesla closed this loophole, but was this closed only for NEW orders?

There's always anecdotes to the contrary but pretty much any added option should get you out of the rut - MYP, FSD, 20" wheels, optional paint colors, etc... Although I've heard the 7 seat option might push EDD out.

The FSD loophole closed was for those gaming the system by adding FSD and then removing it after they got a VIN.

You will need to have your SA open up your account so you can edit your original order.

P model seems to have the fastest delivery time. I don't see where FSD is speeding up delivery anymore at this point. In fact I have been reading a lot of posts to the contrary. Folks with LR being pushed further and further out after having much closer delivery dates. Can't confirm any of this though but I can tell you that adding FSD to a P order does nothing.

P model seems to have the fastest delivery time. I don't see where FSD is speeding up delivery anymore at this point. In fact I have been reading a lot of posts to the contrary. Folks with LR being pushed further and further out after having much closer delivery dates. Can't confirm any of this though but I can tell you that adding FSD to a P order does nothing.
This should help regarding adding FSD to speed delivery; Tesla removes strange Full Self-Driving loophole that shortened wait times for vehicles — TESLARATI

There's always anecdotes to the contrary but pretty much any added option should get you out of the rut - MYP, FSD, 20" wheels, optional paint colors, etc... Although I've heard the 7 seat option might push EDD out.

The FSD loophole closed was for those gaming the system by adding FSD and then removing it after they got a VIN.

You will need to have your SA open up your account so you can edit your original order.
He ordered in June ‘21. Edit of orders for same price is only available for orders after Aug 1, ‘21.

Hi all! First post here (please be gentle).

Model Y LR w/ tow 19” wheels no FSD. Ordered 24 APR. Estimated Delivery Oct ‘22 - Jan ‘23
Welcome, Sage to the waiting game. Hope you are set to forget tesla for the next 6-8 months
Yes, welcome to the Bi-Polar express. You’ll love, hate, pine over and loathe Tesla over the coming months. It’s gonna be a helluva ride!

Welcome, Sage to the waiting game. Hope you are set to forget tesla for the next 6-8 months

Yes, welcome to the Bi-Polar express. You’ll love, hate, pine over and loathe Tesla over the coming months. It’s gonna be a helluva ride!

Plan is just to hold and hover until then! Probably try and score a Sur Ron for my short 1-mile commute to keep the mind occupied. I’ll see if I can scroll all the way through this forum in the mean time as well.

Reactions: DesertEagle
He ordered in June ‘21. Edit of orders for same price is only available for orders after Aug 1, ‘21.

It might still be worth a check as at least one online blog reported the feature would be added to pre Aug 2021 orders.

"There is some good news though if you placed an order prior to August 1. According to an internal memo obtained by Drive Tesla, the automaker is working to bring this new feature to these customers soon."

It might still be worth a check as at least one online blog reported the feature would be added to pre Aug 2021 orders.

"There is some good news though if you placed an order prior to August 1. According to an internal memo obtained by Drive Tesla, the automaker is working to bring this new feature to these customers soon."
Was not here last week. I tried and I have not heard of any success. Seems stupid for Tesla not to allow this as it just more profit.

I tried every day since this news came out and no luck for my pre August 1 order. I just got a VIN last night so even if they do change the policy now it will be too late for me to switch to a white interior.

Reactions: BGOwner