Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current interest rates Dec. 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$60k, 72 months. I've paid the remainder of my car in savings.
wow....thats a great rate........i've been a member of NFCU since 1974....no mortgage and no debt....credit scored over 820.....the best I could get was 2.75 for 72 months on 45k.....rate now is 2.29 for 72 months.....I have always used them.....only a couple of times I was able to get lower rates....but they are really convenient.....call up, request loan and in 3 min approved...pick up check next morning at Santa Ana office...

wow....thats a great rate........i've been a member of NFCU since 1974....no mortgage and no debt....credit scored over 820.....the best I could get was 2.75 for 72 months on 45k.....rate now is 2.29 for 72 months.....I have always used them.....only a couple of times I was able to get lower rates....but they are really convenient.....call up, request loan and in 3 min approved...pick up check next morning at Santa Ana office...

I get a discount because I'm active duty, so that's why it's below 2.29. .25% lower.