Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Owner Referral Credit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi fellow Tesla enthusiasts,

I'm about to order a new Model S, but I'd really like to take advantage of Elon's referral special. The way I understand it, it's a $1,000 discount for me and $1,000 credit for Tesla services or accessories for the referrer. Would anybody be interested in sharing your referral link? Thank you!

Hi fellow Tesla enthusiasts,

I'm about to order a new Model S, but I'd really like to take advantage of Elon's referral special. The way I understand it, it's a $1,000 discount for me and $1,000 credit for Tesla services or accessories for the referrer. Would anybody be interested in sharing your referral link? Thank you!

I Private Message'd you.
Rick

P.S. You have good taste in cars!

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator note:

It is permitted to ask for referral links as Hugo has done as long as the exchange of information is done in private via private messages or direct email contacts.

It is not permitted to post referral links in general TMC postings or to solicit other forum members to send private message to obtain referral links. However, there is a special referral thread in which it is permitted to post referral links. The Tesla Referral Program thread.

Larry

Last edited:
Indeed it is. You are good until 10/15/16.
Jordan,

My apologies for the misinformation. I believe that the last referral program expired on July 15. Apparently there is a new one that goes from July 18th for 90 days.

Please refer to posting #3 and do not post links to referral codes. Just communicate your code in private to individuals requesting it.

Larry

I didn't know that we aren't allowed to post referral links.
The only thread in which it is permitted to post referral links is the Tesla Referral Program thread.

I see that you found it.

I'll edit my earlier remarks to clarify this point.

It is also prohibited to post referral links in your signature.

Larry

Last edited: