TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Custer Supercharger Not Accessible

Discussion in 'North America' started by brillantesg, Mar 18, 2020.

1. brillantesg

brillantesg Member

Was on my way from the Lusk, WY Supercharger, making my way to Mt Rushmore, and my last stop was at Custer, SD. I arrived at the charger with 3% but found that the supercharging stations were inaccessible due to construction around that section of the parking lot. Especially due to snow, not even the back side of the chargers were accessible. The map on the MCU was showing that the charger was accessible and two chargers were already being occupied, but that was not true on arrival. I already notified Tesla about the issue, but not sure if they have updated just yet.

There are, however, level 2 Tesla chargers found throughout the town that are accessible. I was able to access one at the
    Custer Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau.

• Helpful x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. mociaf9

mociaf9 Active Member

3. Rocky_H

Rocky_H Well-Known Member

Just reported this to get it moved.