Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom 2018 Model S For Sale $75,000 Firm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale is a custom 2018 Model S 75D. The upgrades include professional reupholstery of the front seats, front door caps, front door armrests and front center armrests. The windows have been tinted and an interior and exterior vinyl wrap has been applied. Additionally, a clear bra was installed on the front and rocker panels. It has also been fitted with 21" gloss black turbine wheels and continental extreme tires. Equipped with AP 2.5 Hardware. Less than 9k miles. Like new condition. Located in Tucson, AZ. Please PM me with any questions.
Model S Front.jpeg
Model S Front Angle.jpeg

Model S Side.jpeg
Model S Rear Angle.jpg

Model S Rear.jpg
Model S Front Interior Right.jpeg
Model S Front Seats.jpeg
Model S Front Interior Left.jpeg
Model S Steering Wheel.jpeg
Model S Doorsill.jpeg
Thanks for looking.

Reactions: ockevin and Nrazar
Now, that is custom. Unfortunately, people don't really pay for modifications. Great looking car though. Tail lights and window tint are a bit too dark for my liking. Good luck with the sale. It's going to take a unique buyer for this one.

Thanks for the compliments. The windows are darker than I would've liked, but I've never tinted my windows before, so I learned a valuable lesson and got a better tint on my X. Luckily, it's easily reversible. I'm looking for a unique buyer who will appreciate it as much as I do.