Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom Aero Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am back again with a second version of a clear aero cover. This version uses clear vinyl and a zipper. The zipper allows for very easy install and removal of the cover. This version is also much less costly to make. At this stage I only have a prototype version. I have done some preliminary testing with it on while driving. However I have my ideas on how to make it a final production version. Problem is I need to speak with engineers in this field. I would love to talk with the engineers at Tesla that worked on the Aero covers for the model 3. Anyone who could help me get in touch with them please let me know. Here is a picture let me know what you think.

Ver2.jpg

I am back again with a second version of a clear aero cover. This version uses clear vinyl and a zipper. The zipper allows for very easy install and removal of the cover. This version is also much less costly to make. At this stage I only have a prototype version. I have done some preliminary testing with it on while driving. However I have my ideas on how to make it a final production version. Problem is I need to speak with engineers in this field. I would love to talk with the engineers at Tesla that worked on the Aero covers for the model 3. Anyone who could help me get in touch with them please let me know. Here is a picture let me know what you

This is awesome. Would love to implement a similar thing for my Model X, and am curious how this version compares to your first as far as efficiency benefits go. Finding a more attractive alternative to the zipper would be preferable too