Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom Ambient Lighting Project

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here you go. Just been a little busy......very happy with it. It is completely controllable from an app.
IMG_0329.jpeg
IMG_0335.jpeg
IMG_0336.jpeg
IMG_0340.jpeg
IMG_0341.jpeg
IMG_0343.jpeg
IMG_0347.jpeg

Do anyone know or used Environ V-Beam dash lighting in M3? Electrify Your Tesla Model 3
Looks like overseas vendor, dont have much details..
This is literally $3 piece of EL Tape that they are selling for $48.99 at 50% off!!!!

Even the pictures are not consistent, one across the dash, another one on the center console that is completely different and finally the more purple hue one is Laser wire, a completely different product. I would steer clear of this.

Agreed. My Edge had some nice color changing ambient lighting. I had to turn the 3’s off as I found the plain white annoying at night. I may look into changing them all out for blue.

Anyone know offhand if the footwell bulbs and door bulbs are the same? Thinking of getting some from AO.

When you check abstact ocean they listed separate bulbs specifically for the footwells. All others are the same. They all physically looked the same, but they say you need the specific footwell ones for that.

Hi all,

I just dropped off my Model 3 Performance to get some custom interior lighting. I thought I was a genious at designing a custom fiber optic lighting system but literally in the last day someone posted a video that is exactly what I am doing in my Model 3. Same product and the same design. I do not feel special anymore but I thought I would show the link of what was posted by another custom installer.

Hopefully mine turns out just as good. I get it back sometime next week! Here is the link to what mine should look like....its the exact same products from XK Glow. Parts are about $500-$600 plus labor.

I will post a video with my install next week but here is what the other custom installer posted.

Check it out!

I have an E300 with the ambient lighting that is well done. This is MUCH cooler.