Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Custom Built Model 3 Headlights by Evil Headlights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Those are RGB, not RGBW. Made in China. Mine are made in the USA by Diode Dynamics, and technically speaking Diode Dynamics makes them for another vehicle but I modify them to fit as they haven’t and won’t be manufacturing them for the Model 3 any time soon.

Diode Dynamics products are amongst the best in the industry. Ice driver product is very cheap and have installed some of their product in other vehicles before with below average reliability.

Looks nice. Do you ship new housings? Is shipment included in the headlights pricing? Do we return the original OEM housings to you and get some “refund”?

Housings would be cores from previous owners which we will ensure to be in excellent condition before shipping out.
Shipping is not included in the pricing.
And that is correct, once we receive the headlights we will be sending the core refund. We haven’t priced the cores yet but they appear to be around $450.

Looks cool! Can the trim be wrapped in something other than carbon? Do you have any pictures of the housing painted in something besides black? Price is for both headlights/foglights correct?

Anyways I’m interested but with this whole Covid situation I don’t really want to travel right now. Are you located in Norwalk?

Looks cool! Can the trim be wrapped in something other than carbon? Do you have any pictures of the housing painted in something besides black? Price is for both headlights/foglights correct?

Anyways I’m interested but with this whole Covid situation I don’t really want to travel right now. Are you located in Norwalk?

Yes it can be. It can be wrapped in whatever you wish. No, we currently do not. We haven’t worked on enough to have all these different kinds of options but if there is any color you are envisioning we can definitely make it work for you. :)

I am based out of Norwalk and will be doing core swaps.

Currently in the works. No ETA on this yet but ideally sooner than later of course.

Any update on this?

Saw this pic on twitter of a 3 with the turn signals illuminated white along with the top DRL's on

UjBvwa8.jpg

Very interested in this along with blacking out the silver pieces in the headlights. Would be so sick and unique!

Reactions: Gasaraki and JT_M3P
Automotive lighting shops, particularly on the East coast, have been blacking out and modyfing Model 3 headlights since early 2018, for anyone interested just search the forums and/or the interwebz.

The assemblies are fairly easy to crack open, paint, etc.