TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Custom-finished 22" Vossen CV3-R Wheels and Pirelli P-Zero Nero GT Tires

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Ghostryd, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Ghostryd

Ghostryd New Member

I am selling a set of custom-finished Vossen CV3-Rs with Pirelli P-Zero Nero GT tires for a Tesla Model S. This one-off set was powder coated in-house as an experiment at Vossen. Two wheels are finished in Vossen's "Flamingo Pink" and the other two are finished in Vossen's "Limelight" custom colors. These are translucent powder coats applied over a reflective metallic "polished" base coat. This was the first set of CV3-Rs to be finished in a translucent finish by Vossen. I originally had both wheels of the same color together on each side of the vehicle and then eventually swapped the rear wheels to show both colors on both sides. The finish is in good condition on all four wheels with minor touch-ups on three of the wheels from curb damage and rock chips. The tires were recently replaced and don't have more than a thousand miles on them. I am selling them because I used to design for Vossen and now design for a different wheel company that I will be getting new wheels from. Also, I am moving to California from Florida and plan to reinstall my stocks for the trip. Here are the specs:

Wheels:
    Vossen CV3-R
    Size: 22x9/10.5
    Offset: ET30/38
    Bolt Pattern: 5x120
    Center Bore: 72.5mm
    Hub Centering Ring: 64.1mm
    Retail: $3,000 + $500+ custom finish cost

Tires:
    Pirelli P-Zero Nero GT
    255/30 and 295/25 R22
    Retail: $1,350

Here's the Ebay listing: Vossen CV3-R Custom Wheels with Pirelli P Zero Nero GT Tires | eBay

Attached Files:

2. Ghostryd

Ghostryd New Member

Swapped the rears for sh*ts and giggles

Attached Files: