TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Custom floor mats

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Merrill, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Has anyone purchased custom floor mats from Jerry at Formytesla.com. Wondering if you are happy with them.

2. nkohlimd

nkohlimd Member

I have them and they are awesome. Very good quality, reasonably priced, and completely customized. Highly recommended. There are several posts on the forum with more info and pics. My local service center loved them compared to the Tesla options. He is also working on other accessories. Best of luck.

3. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Thanks nkohlimd, will check them out.

4. Amped_up

Amped_up Member

I have to second nkohlimd. I have a Blue/Black MS and I purchased the Black mats with Navy Blue piping. Could not be happier. Jerry was awesome to work with: he sent me many pictures of different designs and colors and we discussed the options at length over the phone. Mats were made and shipped very quickly and I get a lot of compliments on them, especially from other MS owners.

5. jacobp

jacobp Member

I ordered mine about a week ago and cannot wait to get them. I'm also looking forward to the other things he is working on, especially the lighted door sills.