Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom Forged 20x9 +25 +17 Brushed Bronze M3 Wheels Tires Trade For OEM Plus Cash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to be selling my car soon. Within a month or so. I'm looking to find someone with some 2021 or 2022 M3P wheels and tires to swap with. Not looking to mess with TPMS old vs new. Just a straight bolt and go.

I'm looking for someone with some Uberturbines with stock tires. Looking for low mileage tires 5k or less. These tires only have 3k miles. Wheels less than 1k miles. Whole car only has 4800.

Specs
20x9 +25/+17 Brushed bronze w/custom engraved Tesla Caps. This powder changes quite a bit depending on lighting. In the sun it's more gold bronze but in the shade it's more dark bronze
255/35R20 Conti DWS

The fitment is pretty flush with the 255's. No poke (my car is lowered 1" with natural camber)

The wheels weigh 22.5lbs each on my UPS scale. They're slightly heavier than other because I requested a 880kg (1940lbs) vs 690kg(1521lbs) that most other companies use. I was more concerned about durability than shedding a few pounds.

If you're in the Reno NV (Reno is not near Vegas) area or willing to travel here for the swap I have some jacks and a warehouse we can use.

Looking for $2500 plus your stock wheels/tires/tpms

PM if you're interested
Custom 2.JPG
Custom 5.JPG
Custom 3.JPG
Custom 4.JPG
Custom.JPG

Damn I like the wheels but I've never dropped $4k+ on wheels that don't say SSR or Rays on them lol
I used to be the same way until I dug a little deeper into some of the MFGR's and found out a lot of the forged and cast brands use the same factories. Not the case for Japanese forged wheels but a lot of the other big brand names you probably know.