Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom front grille

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys! I’m new to the forums and new to Tesla. I recently received my Performance Model 3 and am extremely happy with it. I’ve been reading a lot lately on the forums and decided to try a different approach to its front bumper look. I’ve attached a couple of pics to share. What do you guys think?
It’s not horrible. But it looks like a poser design. Like too cheap and can’t afford a S. No offense but that’s what I think when I see these Honda cars that mimic the design of high end cars.

Sorry for seperate post, pics didn't attach. Blue one is an actual bumper, the red is a generated. I am creating/installing these in the SF Bay to a select few people in the next few weeks for free, only will be making 25 at most, because I cannot sell Tesla or it's logo, but will be selling custom one afterwards.
Kinda like the red one, but not in red, plus it "kinda" protects the front end (flak jacket on and buttoned u p) :D

I just want a static cling version of the shark teeth for Halloween time:
f9TkGjy.jpg

Hey guys! I’m new to the forums and new to Tesla. I recently received my Performance Model 3 and am extremely happy with it. I’ve been reading a lot lately on the forums and decided to try a different approach to its front bumper look. I’ve attached a couple of pics to share. What do you guys think?

this is exactly what I am looking for. Please provide a link to where I can be one! Thanks!