Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom Horn Recordings/MP3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need info on how to make custom horn recordings from MP3’s?
Im an Uber, and want to be The Haunted Mansion like I was last year. So I want my horn to play that Haunted Mansion Disney ride Soundtrack (like 30 seconds). When I pull up to their cribs.

From what I understand, make a folder on the tesla flash drive called sounds, then copy to that folder any mp3's you have of horn sounds. then open the toybox and direct the app to the new sounds folder you made and it should work
That does work but when your Tesla drive gets full from the dash cam recordings and you format it you will loose your custom horn sounds. I copied my sounds to a second thumb drive and put it in the USB A port under the wireless phone chargers. (I have the older console). Also the folder you create is called "Boombox" not "Sounds". It will play almost any MP4 file.

That does work but when your Tesla drive gets full from the dash cam recordings and you format it you will loose your custom horn sounds. I copied my sounds to a second thumb drive and put it in the USB A port under the wireless phone chargers. (I have the older console). Also the folder you create is called "Boombox" not "Sounds". It will play almost any MP4 file.
thanks for the info, yeah "sounds" didn't sound right to me after I typed it.... LOL