Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom HRE 303M Forged Model S Wheels for Sale (San Diego)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased a set of custom HRE 303M 21 inch wheels for my 2017 model S. I no longer have the car so these incredible wheels are for sale. These are top of the line light weight forged wheels from one of the best wheel manufacturers, HRE Performance Wheels. These wheels are staggered, 10 inch wide in the back and 9 up front (OEM tire size). The fitment is spot on, completely changing the look of the car. The wheels include a full set of Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires with around 1000 miles on them.

Condition: The wheels and tires are brand new and were only on the car for <1 month time before they were removed. The only reason to remove them was to transfer ownership of the car. The wheels do have a light grit to them that would be fully covered under warranty. We can get them refinished for no additional cost (probably in any standard HRE color) if desired prior to finalizing the sale. Note that this would normally cost $1000 to do. Please note that they are fully covered under warranty as well.

What is included: A set of 4 custom 21 inch HRE 303M 21 inch wheels in gloss charcoal. A set of 4 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Note that it should be possible to change the color of the wheels if refinish is desired.

Warranty: Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty and 2 Year Finish Warranty, 2 years starts from the date they were delivered to me. HRE is supposed to be one of the best in the business when it comes to handing warranty, often just replacing the wheel if there is damage.

Price: I am asking $5,500 for tires+wheels, but am open to offers. This is a significant discount from the price when ordering. The wheels and tires cost me over $8,600 without including installation and tax. These wheels normally hold about 70% of their value over a much longer time period. Note that these are custom forged wheels that normally require a 7 week lead time to build. They are built in the US at the HRE San Diego location.

Location: The wheels and tires are currently located at TAG Motorsports (TAG Motorsports - Performance Auto Parts Vista, CA ) in San Diego, CA. They have the ability to install the wheels if desired. The shop does work on very expensive cars, check their site out.

Original Invoice:
wheels_invoice.PNG

Pictures:

(Note: they look darker in different lighting conditions, car below has coil suspension and sits higher than air cars)
hre_wheels_tag_wheelonly.jpg

hre_wheels_tag.jpg

I realized the first image makes the wheels look super shiny. Here is a better closeup that is much close to what they look like in person, but they look much better in person. It is hard to describe the quality of HRE wheels through pictures.
tag_tesla_model_s_303_m_6.jpg