Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom Leather wrapped steering wheel (S/X)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And then I asked you what's reasonable. The fact that you can't sell it at the price you want would indicate that the price I said wasn't unreasonable. It may be lower than you want, but it's not like I offered you $2 for it. You could have at least had the courtesy to respond.

Whatever, dude, good luck with your sale.

And then I asked you what's reasonable. The fact that you can't sell it at the price you want would indicate that the price I said wasn't unreasonable. It may be lower than you want, but it's not like I offered you $2 for it. You could have at least had the courtesy to respond.

Whatever, dude, good luck with your sale.

Do you know how much a stock steering wheel even costs? Both of your offers were a joke.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Naonak
Do you know how much a stock steering wheel even costs? Both of your offers were a joke.

Yes, I do... do you? Obviously not: 2012 - 2018 Tesla Model S OEM Flat Bottom Leather Steering Wheel # 1005279-00-D | eBay

They cost $239 dollars for stock one. This one is an ugly ass color scheme... why would anyone pay MORE for a tasteless wrap job than they can get a regular one for? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, obviously, but since this thing isn't selling, I'm obviously not the only one that dislikes it.

There's definitely a joke here, but it's not my offer. Thanks for your useless input, though.

*EDIT* Thanks for making me look, though... I just bought that one listed above. Steering Wheel Balancer coming soon!

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: D_McAllister
Yes, I do... do you? Obviously not: 2012 - 2018 Tesla Model S OEM Flat Bottom Leather Steering Wheel # 1005279-00-D | eBay

They cost $239 dollars for stock one. This one is an ugly ass color scheme... why would anyone pay MORE for a tasteless wrap job than they can get a regular one for? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, obviously, but since this thing isn't selling, I'm obviously not the only one that dislikes it.

There's definitely a joke here, but it's not my offer. Thanks for your useless input, though.

*EDIT* Thanks for making me look, though... I just bought that one listed above. Steering Wheel Balancer coming soon!

I've bought multiple, so more than aware. And hilarious how you change your tune about the color scheme, first saying you wish it went with your car. But go on being a dick and wondering why someone wouldn't respond to a $200 offer. Looks like OP lucked out by not having to deal with you as a buyer.

Boy do you sound miserable. :rolleyes:

• Disagree
Reactions: Naonak