Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom Light Shows - No longer working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s no longer working for me either. The music starts for a few seconds and then it just stops completely. I’ve tried different light shows and even removed the USB entirely and tried to play the original light show, doesn’t work. I removed the USB, did a reboot and then plugged it back in, nothing. Pretty lame honestly.

Literally just went out to the car, plugged in my USB and my custom light show is still working. So not sure what to suggest guys.

Except for the person with the 2022 model 3 - have you tried it in the glovebox? Feel like i've heard lots of people saying the centre console usb's no longer support data on those?

Good Afternoon All,

My model 3 no longer recognises the custom light show installed on my USB stick. My model 3 is running the latest software update, 2022.4.5.2 and it seems it has stopped since this update.

I have re-formatted the USB stick, tried a different one and ensured everything is named correctly, but it won't recognise it. it worked perfectly last week!

Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas how to fix, or has Tesla stopped them?

Thanks in advance.
Delete the LightShow Folder.....don't need it. Rename the files....lightshow.fseq and lightshow.mp3. Move them onto the usb stcick and insert into Tesla USB port. This should work. Good luck.