Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom Lloyd Luxe Mats from EVANNEX do not fit correctly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mr X

Jan 18, 2013
1 AU
Luxe Mats for Tesla Model 3

^^ So I ordered these mats for my Model 3. Driver, passenger and rear passenger mats. 3 different pieces. They arrived the other day. They look and feel amazing. Probably the somewhat closest thing to the Rolls Royce Lambswool mats.

They do not fit properly in my car. Below are pics of the mats in all 3 footwells.

7GQUev0.jpg

ynO5SXD.jpg

2uFllW2.jpg

7bMU89D.jpg

DjcudTt.jpg

A0F3Sbd.jpg

As you can see from the pics they ride up on the sides of the velour line in the car. They are too wide and do not fit flush in the footwells.

Ironically these mats fit in my Dad's 2014 Model S. And my Dad has had Lloyd mats from EVANNEX years ago.

vp64gkb.jpg

9k2A1OU.jpg

Below, left is "Model 3" driver luxe mat vs "Model S" driver luxe mat

MsWCHJM.jpg

They look just about the same. Both fit in the Model S but neither fit in my Model 3!

I figured they sent me the S mats instead of the 3 but the order form states 3. But it also states a 2017 model year. I have a 2019 model year...

zAv7FGO.jpg

This got me thinking... maybe Tesla has made a small production change to the floorpan of the Model 3 since 2017 since these do not fit my 2019?

Waiting back on a follow up email with customer service from EVANNEX but the guy I talked to last assured me these are the correct mats according to the paper work and "confirmed" with Lloyd and that I "may not have them adjusted properly", they clearly do not fit properly.

Since this is an issue with mine it may be an issue with anyone that would order these for their car so just wanted to post it on here. Does anyone have these mats in their 3? Do they fit yours properly? Your Model year?

Here is a comparison pic of my OEM mats vs. the Custom Lloyd Mats from the pedal point of view

SsKEsPp.jpg

That looks perfectly normal right? LOL

I just want proper fitting mats as they are so comfy and luxurious feeling!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cucubits
Luxe Mats for Tesla Model 3

^^ So I ordered these mats for my Model 3. Driver, passenger and rear passenger mats. 3 different pieces. They arrived the other day. They look and feel amazing. Probably the somewhat closest thing to the Rolls Royce Lambswool mats.

They do not fit properly in my car. Below are pics of the mats in all 3 footwells.

7GQUev0.jpg

ynO5SXD.jpg

2uFllW2.jpg

7bMU89D.jpg

DjcudTt.jpg

A0F3Sbd.jpg

As you can see from the pics they ride up on the sides of the velour line in the car. They are too wide and do not fit flush in the footwells.

Ironically these mats fit in my Dad's 2014 Model S. And my Dad has had Lloyd mats from EVANNEX years ago.

vp64gkb.jpg

9k2A1OU.jpg

Below, left is "Model 3" driver luxe mat vs "Model S" driver luxe mat

MsWCHJM.jpg

They look just about the same. Both fit in the Model S but neither fit in my Model 3!

I figured they sent me the S mats instead of the 3 but the order form states 3. But it also states a 2017 model year. I have a 2019 model year...

zAv7FGO.jpg

This got me thinking... maybe Tesla has made a small production change to the floorpan of the Model 3 since 2017 since these do not fit my 2019?

Waiting back on a follow up email with customer service from EVANNEX but the guy I talked to last assured me these are the correct mats according to the paper work and "confirmed" with Lloyd and that I "may not have them adjusted properly", they clearly do not fit properly.

Since this is an issue with mine it may be an issue with anyone that would order these for their car so just wanted to post it on here. Does anyone have these mats in their 3? Do they fit yours properly? Your Model year?

Here is a comparison pic of my OEM mats vs. the Custom Lloyd Mats from the pedal point of view

SsKEsPp.jpg

That looks perfectly normal right? LOL

I just want proper fitting mats as they are so comfy and luxurious feeling!

Wow, that *sugar* looks awful and dangerous for use due to the fitting issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gasaraki