TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Custom Michelin EdgeLiner Laser Fitted Mats at

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by jamieb, Apr 8, 2014.

1. jamieb

jamieb Member

Oct 26, 2013
    Just clicked through to the Costco website, they are advertising Michelin 'EdgeLiner' custom-fit mats on their website:

Michelin EdgeLiner Precision Laser-Fit Custom Floor Liners

They don't have custom fit for Tesla yet but when you go through their configuration wizard, the Tesla Model S does come up and the wizard asks you to leave your name and email for a 10% off coupon once they have them available for Tesla. The pictures look nice and they can be ordered in black, gray and tan. Look as nice if not better than the Weatherguard mats and seem to be priced lower. Has anyone else seen this product on another car?

Suspect that if enough of us express interest they'll move a bit faster to get the Tesla version out.
  2. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Mod - Vetinari. Remember: Tyrant!

Mar 24, 2013
    Denali Highway, Alaska
    On your tip, I went to the site. Learned two things:

*they don't offer anything for Ford products!
    *tried going through for a VW Golf, which is listed, and got thrown out three times. Strange.
  3. mattboyd

mattboyd Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Fredericksburg, VA
    We have seven cars and none of them have the product available! Of course part of that is that only three of my cars are newer than 1991 and their site goes back to only 2000...

I did put in a request for "Make My Model" for the Model S, though.
  4. adamcb

adamcb Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Austin, TX
    I just received my Tesla all-weather interior mats this week. They fit great and I wondered why I liked them so much. Turned them over - they're made by (but with Tesla badging on the front).

Always ordered WeatherTech mats for my other cars - so was very pleased to see they were the OEM. At $200 they are too pricey but I know they will last.

Shop Tesla Gear All-Weather Model S Interior Set