Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another Bespoke Custom Interior by T Sportline. We give you the Tesla Model S interior you deserve.
  • Italian Ferrari Creme leather with Diamond Quilt
  • Gloss Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
  • Gloss Carbon Fiber Dash Kit
  • Color Matched Seatback

midnight_silver_metallic_p100d_custom_ferrari_creme_interior_gloss_carbon_trim_1-1280.jpg midnight_silver_metallic_p100d_custom_ferrari_creme_interior_gloss_carbon_trim_4-1280.jpg midnight_silver_metallic_p100d_custom_ferrari_creme_interior_gloss_carbon_trim_6-1280.jpg

Call us to talk about upgrading your Tesla Model S.

866 991 4776
[email protected]

Attachments

• midnight_silver_metallic_p100d_custom_ferrari_creme_interior_gloss_carbon_trim_7-1280.jpg
    midnight_silver_metallic_p100d_custom_ferrari_creme_interior_gloss_carbon_trim_7-1280.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
...do you accept first-born for payment?

</sarcasm>

How hard are the seat belts to do? I'm trying to slowly add red to my interior without my wife realizing how much the entire project will actually cost.

...do you accept first-born for payment?

</sarcasm>

How hard are the seat belts to do? I'm trying to slowly add red to my interior without my wife realizing how much the entire project will actually cost.

Very hard to answer. It's like asking 2 different people (a tesla technician and a tesla owner with a little handyman experience) how hard is it to remove a front bumper of a MS?

For our trained technicians it's simply labor time. We've done it over and over on various MS'.