Just got my signature wheels. Weight right on the money WITH center caps and finish. 20x9. Zero track failures with their ford racing program. Buy once and never doubtWould these be considered safe for normal driving? I don’t plan on tracking my car but may go to the drag strip once or twice. It seems like some people are concerned with the integrity of these.
How long did it take for you to get yours? They are telling me 10-25 days.
Would these be considered safe for normal driving? I don’t plan on tracking my car but may go to the drag strip once or twice. It seems like some people are concerned with the integrity of these.
Looks good. How was the fitment? Lugs sit fine?
Very nice. What's the price and size? I might just copy your order.
Let's clear a few things up:
1. I have no clue what your unhealthy obsession is with trying to constantly degrade everyone that is buying a different product than you got, but please stop.
2. Everyone on the internet knows you purchased signature wheels, that you paid a lot of money for them, and that you have read their provided information on the website, and that you 'cant find any instance of a failure on the internet'
3. You don't appear to understand everything a TUV certification entails.
4. The reason you don't see jova listed while using your "expert internet investigatory" skills, is because the TUV certification is from the blank manufacturer... Ya know, to ensure that the manufacturer of those blanks is QC'd by a third party, so you get a proper product, instead of jova saying these are forged wheels, and you look at the hub to see completely open metal grain on the hub like photos of the alien wheels appear to be showing.
5. Please, do us all a favor and leave us be in this thread. Save face, and save us the uneducated, attempted harassment you're throwing our way. I would have been more than happy to answer your question if you just asked instead of accused, because I had already inquired with jova on all of their certifications.