Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom Subwoofer Bass Package | NVX - 2012-2022 Tesla Model S - - Chicago area $450

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling this used NVX subwoofer kit for Model S 2012-2022. I pulled this out of my 2017 Tesla Model S. The Model S had the premium sound system installed but I wanted to add extra dynamics this kit brings. It adds a really nice lower end to the system. I have recently purchased a newer P100D (2019) and have decided to not install this in it. The sound is good enough but not quite as nice as the combo I had with this subwoofer kit..

This will come with the subwoofer (10"), Amp and Channel Line Output converter.. I did not pull the wiring so you will need to purchase the amp install kit from NVX ($99) in order to install in your car. If you are handy with tools / wiring, you can do yourself.. I had it installed from a local car audio shop..

This package sells for $754 new minus the $99 for the install kit puts it at $655 new.. I will sell for $450

This is the link to the package on NVX site:
NVX Subwoofer Package

Let me know if you are interested and/or have any questions..

Brian
IMG-0345.jpg
IMG-0350.jpg
IMG-0347.jpg
IMG-0346.jpg