Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom Telsa Number Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Just wanted to get onto this forum and see what other cool plates are out there, i just ordered mine last night for when the Model 3 comes, it works for just Telsa but also works well with the Model 3 so win win i thought

I was more than surprised it was still available to be honest.
Now the wait for when i can get a Tesla of my own to give this plate a home
T3SLA.png

Some plates currently on Teslas in Australia include:

230VLT
85KWH
73SLA
AMPED
ELEC
END01L
GRNNRG
LIION
LUDCRS
MY24OV
MYP85D
NOOIL
OILLOL
SMUG
UNPLGD
0EMIT
0OIL
BYEOIL
CAR2D2
CO1L
ELON
EMIT0
I❤️QUIET
I❤️TESLA
MUSK
VQUIET
ZAPZAP
03ION
10NS
BATTERY
ELECCAR
ELEQIK
EPWR
NCC1701
P90D
P90DL
SOLPWR
WATTUP
TECH
FUELFREE
NOCARBON
SPARKSFLY

• Informative
Reactions: bradjc
Some plates currently on Teslas in Australia include:

Woah, nice list, P90D is actually up for sale i found on mrplates

- - - Updated - - -

Great plate!! You might be waiting a loooong while to use it, but I think it will be worth the wait :)

Thanks Colin,
And yeah, i know it will be a long wait, but as you said definitely worth it

- - - Updated - - -

Great plate. Very creative.

Thanks, still surprised i got it, last plate i wanted i hesitated over the cost and lost it for my current car so i jumped on this one

Ah, I'm in two minds about a personalised plate. Not sure if I want the extra attention as this car will already bring a bit of that. There are a lot of good options available and might go for it, but I think like the idea of something subtle and short. Interested to hear thoughts about 'look at me' plates vs something a little slicker. Standard slimline black tuxedo plates in Vic already look pretty nice...

Ah, I'm in two minds about a personalised plate. Not sure if I want the extra attention as this car will already bring a bit of that. There are a lot of good options available and might go for it, but I think like the idea of something subtle and short. Interested to hear thoughts about 'look at me' plates vs something a little slicker. Standard slimline black tuxedo plates in Vic already look pretty nice...
Only one or two people have mentioned my personalised plate, the car itself is what attracts attention.
I got "85 KWH"

Each to their own, personally I like them with heritage plates.

ne0x, what a co-incidence! I ordered this plate last month since I was thinking about getting the Model 3. Since then I've decided I can't wait and ordered my new-nosecone Model S this morning. I think the plate will still be OK on an S.
View attachment 172039
WOW! Wish i could afford the Model S as that new face lift today has made it an even more beautiful car, cant wait to see a pic of the car with the plates on it