I’ve been scouring Pinterest and other sites for something that matches what I want for a trailer to tow behind my Model Y. I’ve found trailers with various aspects of what I want, but none that pull everything together into a single trailer. Here’s what I’m looking for:
- Smallish utility trailer (4x8 or 5x8)
- Side rails maybe 18 inches high or so
- A top “cage” that covers the entire trailer with it’s own side rails maybe 4-6 inches high and can be locked down to prevent theft of the trailer’s contents
- I want the top to be on some type of lift so that it can be raised to a height that allows me to use the trailer to haul my riding mower to the shop
- A bonus would be if the trailer could fit the same 19-inch tires as the car so that a spare tire mounted on the tongue could fit the trailer or the car
The GO camping trailer hauls gear, transports equipment, and provides comfortable shelter. A versatile, lightweight camping trailer engineered for durability.