Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom Wheels and Tires for Tesla Model S 20inch

thefluidrock

Feb 25, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
I'm selling/gauging interest in my aftermarket wheels. When I initially bought my P85+ and it was on the original Tesla wheels that were 21 inch gray Performance Turbine Wheels, I quickly noticed how bumpy the ride was. Also due to the odd 21 inch size, I realized that the only replacement tires are the Michelin's that Tesla recommends and those are EXPENSIVE. So I did research and purchased these beauties. Now when I need tires replaced I have a larger variety of options and MUCH cheaper tires. This allows me to replace my tires at less than $200 a piece, compared to the $350+ for Michelin or Continental.
IMG_1878.JPG
IMG_1879 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1888.JPG
IMG_1889.JPG
IMG_1910.JPG
IMG_1917.JPG
IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1958.JPG
IMG_1960.JPG
IMG_1967.JPG

Anyways, on to the sale.

These are EuroMag EM15 wheels designed for a Tesla Model S.

Front wheels are 20x9.0 +35 with 2 month old Hankook Ventus V12 EVO Tires sized 245/40/20
Rear Wheels are 20x10 +35 with 2 month old Hankook Ventus V12 EVO Tires sized 275/35/20

The wheels have some curb rash (scratches) but they still look great. These are the only recent pictures I have. I'll take close ups and send them to anyone who is serious about purchasing.

I am asking $2,850 if you'd like to pick up in Phoenix, AZ, I am willing to ship within the US for an additional $150.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC