TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Custom Work

Discussion in 'New England' started by John Lamoureux, Jul 5, 2018.

1. John Lamoureux

John Lamoureux l Parzival l

Hello folks,

Looking for some trusted recommendations for aftermarket work, i.e. chrome delete, ceramic, calipers, springs.

I'm in Merrimack, NH, so anywhere from northern Mass up to Manchester would work.

Any help would be much appreciated!

John

2. Packerfan735

Packerfan735 Member

Also interested (mostly chrome delete and powder coating)

3. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

I have a friend not on the forums who has had his Roadster and Model S blacked out.
    The guy he used is in Hudson, MA. Let me know if you want me to dig up his contact info.

4. Packerfan735

Packerfan735 Member

That's only 15 minutes from me! A quick search hasn't led to anything, if it's a burden don't bother, but if you come across the info I'd love to know the name of the shop.

5. ModelNforNerd

ModelNforNerd Active Member

I used Toy Motorsports in Marlboro, MA to do the tint on my Audi, and I've been in contact with them again, letting them know a P3D is coming in soon......

(EDIT: they do chrome delete, wraps, brake caliper painting, etc)

They're pretty reasonable, and you don't have to worry about them being "hacks".

When I took my wife's Impreza in for tint, it was parked between and Aston Martin DB9 and a Bentley.

6. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540