Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can't imagine a better fit for our newest comic!

sioux_falls_covvariantdp2.jpg
IMG_6134.JPG
IMG_6132.JPG
IMG_6133.JPG

" Artwork for the upcoming steampunk graphic novel, Sioux Falls, can now be seen on a Tesla Model X. Featuring artwork by J. Wichmann and colors by Ula Moss, the Tesla X 90D features the cover from the first issue on both sides, along with a color-shifting wrap.

Sioux Falls is a Native American steampunk comic that is heavily inspired by the 1862 Dakota Uprising, as well as the ever-growing tension between the Standing Rock water protectors and their fight against the black snake, The DAPL (Dakota Access Pipeline).

The 100% electric and clean energy of the Tesla Model X makes this the perfect car for Sioux Falls, a graphic novel that takes place in a world drained of oil and the bloody conflict that results in the pursuit of. "

Can't imagine a better fit for our newest comic!

View attachment 200639 View attachment 200638 View attachment 200636 View attachment 200637

" Artwork for the upcoming steampunk graphic novel, Sioux Falls, can now be seen on a Tesla Model X. Featuring artwork by J. Wichmann and colors by Ula Moss, the Tesla X 90D features the cover from the first issue on both sides, along with a color-shifting wrap.

Sioux Falls is a Native American steampunk comic that is heavily inspired by the 1862 Dakota Uprising, as well as the ever-growing tension between the Standing Rock water protectors and their fight against the black snake, The DAPL (Dakota Access Pipeline).

The 100% electric and clean energy of the Tesla Model X makes this the perfect car for Sioux Falls, a graphic novel that takes place in a world drained of oil and the bloody conflict that results in the pursuit of. "

2017-10-11 13.53.13.jpg

driving in South OC / Irvine today - past the train station nearing the new broadcom campus I saw this gold Pearl on Tangerine older/AP1 MX pass by me.

2017-10-11 13.56.19.jpg

Wondering if this belongs to anyone on the boards. It's not our thing, & our much more ubiquitous stock Pearl AP2 X suits us just fine, but one can definitely see the effort put into the detail of wrapping. So, when it turned towards the 5 freeway onto Alton - it was evident they'd installed somewhat off-road tires as well as custom wheels, besides blacking out chrome trim.
2017-10-11 13.50.52.jpg

yeah, that's definitely a color that shouts, "HEY look at me ME !!"
Curious if there is an OC shop around that does this kind of work. My better half did really like the early stock bronze color that went away REAL fast - like so many other Tesla options.
Oh - and sorry about the dirty windshield glare.

Last edited: