Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

customer service uk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was a hands-off purchase. I did go for a test drive in Bristol but they couldn't give me a drive in a model 3 so it was a different car. I think I had already placed a deposit for a model 3 by that stage.

When it came to final purchase there were dates offered and then missed and I eventually went to collect the car from Birmingham in November.

There was no salesperson involved, nobody to alert me to promotions and nobody to explain that premium connectivity lasted 30 days.

I sometimes think Tesla assume you should feel grateful that they let you buy one of their cars :)
I got mine as a company car so frankly I've no idea yet how I'll be able to pay should I want to extend beyond the free connectivity, since the car doesn't appear in my web account as it belongs to the leasing company. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I can't see anything in any of my paperwork either, so probably just down to caveat emptor.

I suspect Tesla's level of customer service will have to improve over time as more competitors get up to speed, but VW and Polestar both seem to be taking the same online-preferred approach as Tesla and not doing any better from what I read at the moment.

Reactions: toolman335