Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We were emailing concerning my TPMS issue. All of a sudden the email address went dark.
The reply now says go to your account and ask for help. That doesn't work. I've sent too many inquiries to count, with no answer.
I called Draper, lady says, "yes I see u have open ticket, with no fix". End of story.
Does anyone have anyway to contact Elon or anyone at Tesla?.

We were emailing concerning my TPMS issue. All of a sudden the email address went dark.
The reply now says go to your account and ask for help. That doesn't work. I've sent too many inquiries to count, with no answer.
I called Draper, lady says, "yes I see u have open ticket, with no fix". End of story.
Twitter.

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva
Sorry, who / what is Draper? You're in Florida. Did you mean Draper, UT???
You sound surprised?
Twitter? You have to be joking?
Working at Tesla in Draper, UT: Employee Reviews | Indeed.com

It was and it worked. We assume they are overloaded with stuff. (I think Draper was Support autocorrect.)

If I have a real problem, I call support to see what they recommend. They either look at the logs and see if they can do anything or tell me to make a service center appt. Email is really useless now and was never that useful.

Reactions: GreenT
I wasn't joking about Twitter. Musk is on it all the time.
I knew you were not joking.
But to reach CS, the thought of using Twitter to reach ANYONE is insulting.
Someone else uses Twitter ... and for those reasons I NEVER, nor do millions of others, look at the social media platform.
Then again, I avoid Facebook and Apple at all costs. The bane of civilization.

I knew you were not joking.
But to reach CS, the thought of using Twitter to reach ANYONE is insulting.
Someone else uses Twitter ... and for those reasons I NEVER, nor do millions of others, look at the social media platform.
Then again, I avoid Facebook and Apple at all costs. The bane of civilization.
Why would you avoid Apple? They are one of the only big tech firms who will go to bat to defend the privacy of your data. They even fought the FBI and refused to provide access. You should be far more worried about Google collecting your data through the spyware also known as Chrome. Then there is the fact that Google is gobbling up all these companies like Nest, requiring you to consolidate all of your services to a single Google login. Why, if not to track anything and everything that you do? Nest subscribers are giving Google access to all of their home camera feeds and who knows what kind of delicious user data.

I'm assuming you use Android on your smartphone? If so, you are already compromised and your data is being skimmed without you even knowing. Spyware and android hacks galore, it's like walking around with an open spigot. I would trust Apple far more than I would trust any other tech company.

We'll have to agree to disagree.
Walking into an Apple store is like walking into a church ... a cult.
One of my biggest pet peeves is when I get an email or text that ends Sent from my ixxxx. Why do I care?
And WHY are millions of people letting Apple advertise for them? Turn the advert off!
Samsung and / or Google do not have to stoop to that greasy level of marketing.
I do not use Nest. I use a Blackberry Android. I have the absolute minimal of apps.
I never use banking apps. Unless they insist on 2FA.
My background / career is in software security including SQL injections etc. So I do take precautions. I have the necessary prescriptions from my MD. :)

And WHY are millions of people letting Apple advertise for them? Turn the advert off!
I use a Blackberry Android. I have the absolute minimal of apps.

You know Blackberry did it before iPhone right? They put "Sent from my Blackberry" as default signature in their email app back before Apple made phones. I had Blackberry phones back in early 2000's. Apple just copied them. Millions of people let them do it because they either don't care about it or don't know how to take off the default signature in the email app.

Reactions: boaterva
We'll have to agree to disagree.
Walking into an Apple store is like walking into a church ... a cult.
One of my biggest pet peeves is when I get an email or text that ends Sent from my ixxxxx

I understand your points and agree with many of them. But you underestimate the inertia of the buying public.

That’s the default signature for iPhone email. That’s all it is.

I’m more surprised most people modify the sigs at all. And the number of people in an Apple store is nothing to do with owners. Most people there are just getting free time playing with stuff and aren’t even customers.

You know Blackberry did it before iPhone right? They put "Sent from my Blackberry" as default signature in their email app back before Apple made phones. I had Blackberry phones back in early 2000's. Apple just copied them. Millions of people let them do it because they either don't care about it or don't know how to take off the default signature in the email app.
Have to admit I had Blackberry at the same time and do not recall that.
I urge everyone who sends it to me and they "refuse" to stop it, even after I send them ...
Five Things "Sent from my iPhone" Says About You

Have to admit I had Blackberry at the same time and do not recall that.
I urge everyone who sends it to me and they "refuse" to stop it, even after I send them ...
Five Things "Sent from my iPhone" Says About You

You know my work actually used to required you to keep that signature. They use to use Blackberry as work cell phones now they switched to iPhones. The reason they want you to keep the signature is that so management could tell if you are working at the office or somewhere else since it is using the same Exchange server.

I logged into my account, went to Mange, look at options, they r joke, nothing to do with broken car. I made a complaint, ZERO reply. ZERO.
I've called help number 4 times. Still refuse to restore the RESET TPMS sensors option. They look into my car, "yes , I see the error" but refuse to fix it. V9 and v10 have destroyed my antique. Just to mention my range and charging rate. Added hours to long trips.
I'm not a happy owner.

Reactions: GreenT