Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Customisable screen layout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has it been suggested elsewhere that Tesla should create a function for customising the screen layout?
For example, it would be useful for those of us who are long sighted, and who don’t necessarily need glasses to drive safely, to be able to see the important details on the screen with a larger font rather than having to reach for our reading glasses.
A magnifying function could help, such as the zoom function on an iPhone where you use two fingers to expand the screen, or even a double tap feature to permanently enlarge a particular field of the screen that the driver finds useful.
I would prefer to see Tesla working an improvement like this which would improve the driving experience, rather than more games which I never use.

….I’d also like more of a 3D display for the nav function, rather than a ’bird’s eye’ or satellite view of the road layout. It’s much easier to visualise the road layout and route ahead when the display is closer to what you see out the window.

…..sorry, another point…..it would be useful to have some data overlaid on the dashcam recordings, to prove the speed at the time of an incident or accident for example, and whether or not you’re braking or your indicating lights are activated. Might be very useful if there is a dispute over who was at fault.

Last edited by a moderator: