Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Customized Pearl White Tesla Model S 90D (Refresh)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*** I am currently fielding offers for the car. No price has been set because I haven't seen any similar refresh S 90D to compare to. *** Please message me or post here with any questions or photo requests.

This car is in perfect condition! The only reason I am selling is because I am ordering a new one. I have the title in hand, no loan, so it will be an easy transaction. I would prefer to meet the potential buyer at a bank and transfer the money in person. I can sign over the title the moment the transfer is complete.If you are out of state I can pick you up at Denver International Airport. I could potentially drive the car to your location if paid in full beforehand.

This car has never been in an accident, garaged nightly, only hand washed. I have babied the car. 1 owner. I am a non-smoker and the car has never had any animals inside it.

2016 Tesla Model S 90D
- 90kWh battery
- Dual motor all wheel drive
- 10,400 miles as of 2016/12/10
- Auto pilot enabled (1.0 hardware)
- Pearl white exterior
- Carbon fiber interior trim
- Grey next generation leather seats
- Brand new, never used set of carpet floor mats
- 19'' wheels,
- Supercharger enabled, FREE for life of car!
- All glass panoramic roof
- Smart air suspension
- Ultra high fidelity sound
- Cold weather package (with heated steering wheel)
- Almost new. Full factory warranty coverage 4 yr (until 06/03/2020) or 50,000 miles, 8 yr (until 06/03/2024)/ unlimited mile drive unit warranty, and infinite mile warranty on the battery.
-- If you want an extra 4 year warranty, I would have to buy it. It can only be purchased by the original buyer, me, but can be 100% transferred to a new buyer. The cost is $4,000. I will cover the $100 transfer fee.

In addition to the factory purchased items above. Below is a list of things I have done to the car to make it custom. Everything was done by shops that specialize in Teslas.
- Blackview 650 (front and rear) dashcam. ($425)
- Full Ceramic window tint (I could look up the exact percentages but I believe its 30% on the sides/back and 70% on the front). ($1,000)
- **CUSTOM** All chrome blacked out, professionally painted NOT plastidip (even the door handles). Custom color matched "T" on the front and "TESLA" lettering on the rear to the pearl white body. Looks amazing and complemented by everyone. (The bottom trim under the side doors and turn signals are wrapped. ($2,525)
- Nano-fusion paint protection film from the A-pillar forward, fenders, hood, bumper, behind the rear wheels, rear bumper, headlights/foglights, etc. Opti-coat on the windows, car exterior, and car interior. ($4,450)
- T-Sportline 19" Rims. Matte black. ($2,125)
* I am sure there are other things that I might be forgetting, but these are the biggest ticket items and the ones with the most impact.

These modifications are on the car as pictured. However they are not included. I could include them for the right price, please message me.
- T-Sportline spoiler. ($1,125)
- All weather floor mats. ($245)

***** FULL DISCLOSURE: Issues I have had with the car.
1) When I picked it up a body panel was misaligned. Tesla promptly fixed this.
2) I have had my headlights hum when not in use. This was an early refresh problem. They have both been replaced by Tesla with zero humming now.

Tesla 2.jpg
Tesla 3.jpg
Tesla 4.jpg
Tesla 5.jpg
Tesla 6.jpg
Tesla 7.jpg
Tesla 8.jpg
Tesla 81.jpg
Tesla 9.jpg
Tesla 91.jpg

Reactions: SD_Engnr
That's a gorgeous car. I wish I could afford it.
Thank you.

Love the car and your website. What is Tesla offering for trade in? I'm guessing they'll offer around $80k, which means you could probably fetch $85k-87.5k. GLWS!
Thank you. I appreciate it. I was told by Tesla that their offer will be low because they will remove all the customization I have done to the car to resell it. So I will not even bother trading it in. I haven't tried CarMax yet, I sold my last car to them. KBB says 96k. I am entertaining offers at this point though.

What are you ordering to replace it? Details.... :) Mike
Just another Model S 90D. Actually the same build as this one but with the AP 2.0. Although I am going to go a different route with the exterior and will likely wrap the whole car a different color. I wish I could get the grey seats on the new one, but will get white instead. I really like the grey seats and am bummed to see they are no longer offered.

Thanks Erik

Reactions: NOLA_Mike
Would you consider selling those t sport rims separately?

Hello, I can't sell them seperately since they are the only set I have for this car. I sold my original slipstreams. I will say this though, I will be buying another set from T-Sportline for my new S... I LOVE the rims. Basically Tesla's 21" turbine in a more efficient and road friendly 19" version.

Thanks Erik

Just another Model S 90D. Actually the same build as this one but with the AP 2.0. Although I am going to go a different route with the exterior and will likely wrap the whole car a different color. I wish I could get the grey seats on the new one, but will get white instead. I really like the grey seats and am bummed to see they are no longer offered.

I am sort of doing the same (trading in my P85D for a new 90D) to get the "refresh" as well as AP 2.0. I will miss my "P" but just can't justify the price of the P100D for as little as I use the "P" part.

I'm also finally leaving Black (my last 3 cars have all been black) and trying the multi-coat white. Your white one looks great.

Mike

Yes, I would love a P100D, but I don't really need the extra acceleration. My last 3 cars were grey, so I decided to change it up and buy white. Sounds like we are on a parallel track.

To answer a few questions that I have received. I have over 118k into this. That being said, I know I won't get that and I don't expect that. But I can't sell it for 70k. So far most offers have been 85-90k. I would like to get close to the 96k from KBB as possible. It's a great car and I would love to see it go to someone who will treat it right. Feel free to message me with offers.

Thanks Erik

I am sort of doing the same (trading in my P85D for a new 90D) to get the "refresh" as well as AP 2.0. I will miss my "P" but just can't justify the price of the P100D for as little as I use the "P" part.

I'm also finally leaving Black (my last 3 cars have all been black) and trying the multi-coat white. Your white one looks great.

Mike
You are going to absolutely love it. White is fantastic.

Ok, buyer couldn't get financed so this beauty is back up for sale!

I will sell it as is for 92k (with the all weather floor mats and spoiler). Currently at 11k miles. I forgot the mention it also has the upgraded abstract ocean interior lights.

Thanks Erik