Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CVAP Charging Grant

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had my CVAP Charging Grant approved today. I had to have a sub-panel installed and the entire project, including the Wall Connector is about $2,200. CVAP will reimburse up to $2,000.

Has anyone else had their approved and also reimbursed? Not sure how long it will take to get the check.

I find the idea of the juxtaposition of "laguna nigel" and "low income assistance" very strange, seeing as its one of the more affluent zip codes in southern california.

/shrug..

I would imagine it would be similar to the EV rebate timeline, which was, in 2018 like 3 - 4 months or so.

Reactions: Jarvisd1015
I find the idea of the juxtaposition of "laguna nigel" and "low income assistance" very strange, seeing as its one of the more affluent zip codes in southern california.

/shrug..

I would imagine it would be similar to the EV rebate timeline, which was, in 2018 like 3 - 4 months or so.

I think there's enough judging people based on generalized assumptions out there. Don't think we need that here.