Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CVRP Rebate timing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Applied 04/07. Still on the 2nd arrow bar with documents submitted. Contacted and all they did was send me a generic email.
Same with me. On the 2nd arrow submitted 3/26.
Idk if it’s a good or bad thing but the wait times are dropping now. It’s 123 days expected review time when it got as high as 143 earlier this month. Hopefully their speeding up now

Same with me. On the 2nd arrow submitted 3/26.
Idk if it’s a good or bad thing but the wait times are dropping now. It’s 123 days expected review time when it got as high as 143 earlier this month. Hopefully their speeding up now
Dropping or not, at least send us an update. When we want something from the government, they can take their sweet time. Whereas if the IRS send you a letter, you have to respond within the time frame or suffer from the penalties.

I applied on 4/25 and got my check last Friday. The approval was done exactly within the time frame promised. I still had to wait a few weeks after that approval since I was on a waiting list for more funds. It was about a 5 month ordeal in total.

Dropping or not, at least send us an update. When we want something from the government, they can take their sweet time. Whereas if the IRS send you a letter, you have to respond within the time frame or suffer from the penalties.
Well, they give a continually updated estimate which is fairly accurate (at least it was in my case, and it seems most cases). It's far better than the HOV sticker process which is a complete black box, without even an acknowledgement of receipt of application (you only find out if your check gets cashed which takes months).

How long will it take to process my application?