Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CVRP Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mine on 10/28 and picked it up 12/29 so I was surprised when my application was approved last week that I’ll be getting $2,500 instead of $2,000. I thought they screwed up until I ran across this thread saying it’s the order date and not the delivery date that determines the amount.

My rebate check on the CVRP site says my check was mailed on 1/7/21 but I still haven't received it. 6 days for a piece of mail that should take 2 days seems long to me. Am I tripping out for no reason?
ME TOO! It said it mailed on the 7th, I live in Irvine which isnt far from San Diego. I keep checking the mail everyday and nothing. I am getting worried!

Question about cvrp eligibility, since I already used my rebate last year, my wife will be applying for rebate once we get our M3 this week. If my name appears on the car title, will they reject our application? Should it just be under her name?

Question about cvrp eligibility, since I already used my rebate last year, my wife will be applying for rebate once we get our M3 this week. If my name appears on the car title, will they reject our application? Should it just be under her name?
Just her.

Individual and business applicants are not eligible to receive more than one CVRP rebate either via direct purchase and/or lease as of December 3, 2019.

Did you ever get your CVRP check? My check still hasn't been mailed (I was approved almost 3 weeks ago).
I did get mine. When it got approved to mail it was about a week and from mail to my hands was about week. I wasnt patient honestly but just be for awhile. I am sure they print and mail stuff in masses so just hang in there for a bit.