Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CY23 M3 leaks and updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This isn't about what you want to see (there's a thread for that). What have you heard or seen that's coming?

• I have seen new colors
  • I suspect price changes to qualify for the EV tax credit and hit the $55k mark with the ability to buy add-on features after purchase.
  • Battery pack updates I heard (not confirmed)

What have you to share?

• Funny
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
CY24 is rumoured to bring a more industry-standard refresh or redesign (Model 3.5 or 4). Will likely see it in MiC or Freemonth flavor first and hopefully Tesla does not mess it up.

Not sure if keeping a fleet of 'continuous improvement' 3, Y, S, X with Cybertruck, Semi and New Roadster trickling in over the next few years will still be an appealing offering in say 3-5 years.

The fleet is already long in the tooth and needs all the tech help it can get (AP4/5 hardware, ability to max out gen4 superchargers, wider use of mega-casting, 100-200kW structural battery packs, printed and modular wiring harnesses, switch to 24 or 48v, complete decomm of legacy 12v/15v LVBP, serious improvements in the build quality, fit/finish QA, nvh and road wind noise decreases, basic unit custimizations, suspension and steering component durability improvements).

Less vaporware, yokes, less screens, less games, less hard plastics and plastic fantastic seats - more of above.

Reactions: Adam3