Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyber Truck in NYC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My daughter spotted this in the NYC showroom yesterday:
1620561031171.jpeg

(And maybe it's because Elon Musk was in NYC for SNL.)

Last edited:
I was gonna ask if anyone went over yesterday. It was odd because I just bought a place in Chelsea and my son just happened to say the Cybertruck is at the meat packing showroom (where I configured my S). So we decided to get in line and check it out. I'm a terrible photographer but will share the photos is there's a promise not to criticize my skills (I mean total lack thereof).

Reactions: themorey

This thing must look amazing in person. Can’t wait till I wake up each morning and see one I my driveway, assuming I don’t sleep in it each night. :)

Reactions: TessP100D
I've been of the opinion that it is ugly. We can't all have the same taste.

I had brunch across the street at the Standard Grill just last weekend. There was no line to get into the dealer then.

It may be the one assigned to him, but it's an asset of his company, the prototype and demo vehicle to marshall a new product release. Not a personal vehicle that he purchased. Does he own ANYTHING at this point? Sold all his houses, probably rents the jet and the places he sleeps.

I really doubt he DROVE to NYC, it was probably trucked there. We would have seen videos of it supercharging on the way there otherwise.