Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyberstream touch up paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member as well, but looking for this touch-up paint. Please send me details. Thanks.

Good luck. I sent a PM last week and never got a response... in the meantime I ordered the gunpowder color one from Tsportline.... I should be getting it early next week. I will try it and report back.

Reactions: DPW666
New member as well, but looking for this touch-up paint. Please send me details. Thanks.
Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation and stayed away from the forum. Full disclosure, I'm invested in this company. Further disclosure, the people that have tested the color have been satisfied with the results. A little more disclosure, if you don't like it, send it back for a refund. And last disclosure...I'm on this forum as a member, not to make money. Look at my posts, you won't find self-promoting. I drive Teslas. I'm posting this strictly to address a need.

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation and stayed away from the forum. Full disclosure, I'm invested in this company. Further disclosure, the people that have tested the color have been satisfied with the results. A little more disclosure, if you don't like it, send it back for a refund. And last disclosure...I'm on this forum as a member, not to make money. Look at my posts, you won't find self-promoting. I drive Teslas. I'm posting this strictly to address a need.

Thanks for the link and thanks for the disclosures. Appreciate the honesty.

Reactions: uthatcher