Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Cybertruck-approved" Tesla locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a mobile ranger visit earlier this week for an issue on my M3 - he was out of a new Tesla sales and service location in southern Virginia that is operating on a property once occupied by a fairly large Ford dealership. After he was done working on my car I asked about the facility, which I have not seen since Tesla has taken over. He mentioned that they had just been informed that they will be a "Cybertruck approved" delivery and service center, and he speculated that this may be due to the physical infrastructure at the location - service bay height for taller vehicles while on lifts and whatnot - and that not all of the existing Tesla sites will qualify.

Not particularly newsworthy, but news nonetheless. :confused:

Reactions: Ogre
I had a mobile ranger visit earlier this week for an issue on my M3 - he was out of a new Tesla sales and service location in southern Virginia that is operating on a property once occupied by a fairly large Ford dealership. After he was done working on my car I asked about the facility, which I have not seen since Tesla has taken over. He mentioned that they had just been informed that they will be a "Cybertruck approved" delivery and service center, and he speculated that this may be due to the physical infrastructure at the location - service bay height for taller vehicles while on lifts and whatnot - and that not all of the existing Tesla sites will qualify.

Not particularly newsworthy, but news nonetheless. :confused:
Another Tesla employee spewing complete BS