Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck back seat width

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have 3 kids and want to know what the chances they'd be happy enough in the back of a cybertruck for it to replace our minivan. They love our 3 but on longer drives, they prefer our Odyssey. There's so much the Cybertruck would do for us but I can't find the interior width (hip room?) measure anywhere. I'm hoping it has sufficient space to be good enough. Anyone know how wide the interior is in back ?

Unlike a conventional truck, the CT does not need a hump in the middle of the floor. Back seat floor is flat all the way across. Reports are that the headroom is good, but my experience with every other Tesla is that headroom is marginal, and given the slopped roof, I would be concerned if you wanted adults to ride back there, but kids should be fine.

Of course, no changing the fact that the middle seat is in the middle. Sounds like you need the YTBA Tesla Suburban/Excursion class SUV competitor with 3 rows of seats.